I dont like him already!

Yoongi POV.....

     "Yes Yoongi." My mother said. "Mother." I turned around and saw a guy. "Mark come here we have found your brother." She said and Mark's facial expression changed. He walked up to me. "Huh this is Yoongi." He asked. "Yes mark." She said. "I see why mother left you in the mortal world." He said smirking. "Oh you fucking-." I said but was cut off by Jungkook holding my arm. I looked at him. "Sorry." I whispered to him.

    "That's not how you talk to the crown prince." The man said to mark. "Are you serious he just shows up and he is gonna be ruling this kingdom!" Mark yelled towards our mother. "Hey your talking to our mother." I said to him. He death glared me then walked away. "Sorry Yoongi for his behavior." My mom told me and I nodded as in understanding.

She hugged me and I hugged back. "I'm glad you back Yoongi." She whispered and I broke the hug. "Mother let me introduce the people I love very much." I said smiling at them He they smiled back. "Mother this is Jungkook my brother I took care of him when we ran away from a foster parents home." I said. "Hi my queen." Jungkook said bowing. "Hi Jungkook your my Yoongi's brother well now call me your mother." She said and Jungkook smiled and thank her. P"This is Jin d and she smiled at me.

End of Yoongi POV.....

"And this is y/n my beautiful girlfriend." Yoongi said and I smiled. His mother walked up to me. "Your a mortal." She said and I felt a little scared that she wouldn't like me. "She is beaut. iful." She said and I smiled. "You too my queen." I said bowing. "You guys are welcome to stay here." She said then faced Yoongi.

    "Yoongi, Jiyong will assist you to a room to change... the kingdom must know my son is back home." Yoongi nodded then left with the gut jiyong. "Jinyoung get them dress also get them a room 3 rooms for each group please." She said and he lead us away to our rooms.

    "Wow I can't be mean to Yoongi anymore... not fair!"  CL said while playfully pouting. "Ladies pick the dress you'd like to wear." Jinyoung said bowing and left.

Your Outfit:

     Then 4 women came in

Then 4 women came in. "The Queen said to do your makeup." The women said. Me and the girls looked at each other. "I'm in love with Yoongi mother." Dara said smiling and we all laughed.