❤️"I love You..."❤️

[credits tot he pic up top to oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her]

{Yoongi POV}

     I poof off at my house. "I can't take it anymore! I want my friend back!" Dara yelled. "We have to take her out this trance." Bom said. "How do we break the trance." I asked. "True love kiss." We all looked at Jin. "What?" I asked. "Kiss her... if you love her and she loves you she will be fine." Jin says.

      "Please Yoongi the minute you see her kiss so she can snap out the trance." CL begged me. "I will I promise." I told them and the girls smiled.

Next day.....

     I went off to y/n house and knock on the door. The door opened and as y/n saw me she tried to close the door. I grabbed the door handle and push the door opened letting myself in. Y/n backed off to the living room.

     "Get out or I'll call yugyeom!" She yelled at me. I walked up to her and grabbed her pulling her close. "W-What are you doing?" She asked scared. I didn't answer her. "Yoon-!" I cut her off with my lips.

{End of Yoongi POV}

Y/n POV......

       (I feel like I have control of my mind again) Look up and see yoongi's lips on mine and I slowly kiss him back. He wraps his arm around my body pulling me closer deepening the kiss. Slowly he breaks the kiss and rested his head on mine while we catch our breathe.

        "You don't remember anything do you."Yoongi asked me. I shake my head as in no. Yoongi sat me down. Then he explained all that happened over the past months. (Was I really that mean, a jerk, and a total ass.) "I hurt you...."I said tearing up. "I was so stupid to believe yugyeom. I even say him with exo and I still trusted him." I cry to my self. "Don't cry y/n." Yoongi said to me.

      He then hugged me tightly. "He won't hurt you any more under stand me y/n." He said firmly. "I won't let him." He added. I hugged him back. "I love you Yoongi." I said truthfully. "I love you more." Yoongi also said very truthful. "Come on let's go see the girls and bts.. Jin will give you something to protect you from mind control." I nod and follow Yoongi out.

Bts houses.......

        As soon as I step in the girls run up to me hugging me tightly. "We missed you so much pabo!" they screamed. "Me too." I said. "I'm sorry I hurt you guys." I started tearing. "It's not your fault."  I turn to Jungkook. "You were under mind control." Jimin said.

       "How do I stay out of mind control with out the meds." I asked. "Oh that's easy you have to be a vampire." Tae said smiling. "What!" I yelled shocked. "Um yeah he is right y/n." Yoongi said. "So should I-." Yoongi cut me off. "No we will give you the meds time to time ok." He said and I nodded. "Um Yoongi hyung.. didn't you want to say something to y/n." Jungkook asked him and smirked.

        "What do you mean kookie." Yoongi asked. "Oh you know Yoongi." Namjoon said. "Well we will leave you two alone for awhile." Minzy said and they leave. "Um what do they mean Yoongi." I asked him. "Y/n remember when I confessed to you." He asked me and I nodded in response. " when I said I'm not ready to date.."he said and I nod again.

         "Well I am now... am I want to date you, so will you be my girlfriend?"

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝