NO NEVER?!?!?!

Hi s smile fated completely. "Are you crazy!" He yelled at me. "Do you know how lucky you are to be human!" He added. "How am I lucky if I get hurt by people who aren't human it would be better for me to be a vampire Yoongi." I said trying to be calm. "Do you actually think being a vampire is easy y/n!" Yoongi. "Yes because I could take care of my self.

     " I yelled. "You don't know actually because think about it all of your friends are vampires! Do you know how many times I wanted to bite you but I couldn't and I refuse to hurt you!" He yelled and I became quiet. "Do you know that as a vampire it's hard to hold your urges to drink blood. That I have starved my self since I met you so I could try to train my self not to bite you!"

       A tear slide down my face. "So that I wouldn't hurt you... out everyone  of our friends I can't handle my hunger! And you want to be a vampire!" He yelled. A more tears went down my face. He saw my face and he softened up. "Y/n I'm sorry..." he said looking down. "I'm just trying to protect you." He said looking up to check how I was doing. "I didn't know I made you starve yourself to not bite me."

      I cried. Yoongi hugged me. "Please don't cry princess." He said hugging tighter. "I'm sorry I asked." I whispered. "Sorry I reacted like that it's just your lucky you got to realize it." He said. 

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short I have stuff to do so I thought might as well get this out

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝