He what?!?!

I waited around and heard noise outside the room. "Jungkook!" I heard I knew it was Tae. "Tae! I'm in here please-." The door opened. "You really think their gonna help you when their all knocked out.... poor Yoongi wasn't here to lead them sadly. I would've loved to see his reaction to what I am gonna do to do." Yugyeom said.

"No someone help me please!" I cried out loud. "It's ok babe I'll be as rough as I can for you." He said walking towards me. "No please!" I cried out loud. "Don't cry babe." He said untying me to the chair as much I wanted to fight back I couldn't. "Hahaha you must've thought I wasn't gonna be smart and numb your body... don't worry it will wear off before me have fun." He said smirking. He picked up me up.

He took me to a different room. It was cleaner and there was a bed. The numbness in my body started to fade as yugyeom tossed me on the bed. He then tied me to the bed before the numbness could ware off. "Let me go!" I yelled at him. "Your so tempting you know." He whispered in my ear. Shivers of fear went over me. He hovered above me. "This will be fun." He whispered again.

Yoongi POV.....

I entered the abandoned building. I look in the corner of my eye I see 3 people. (D.O,baekhyun, and xiuxium)
Luckily I brought a gun cause I not fucking playing anymore. I walk up to them. "What the fu-." Xiuxium starts but I shot them all 2 shots per person and walked past them. "What are we gonna do." I heard a voice I knew it was kookie. I opened the door and they were tied up. Sehun was about to hit me but I shot him. The guys looked at me shocked. "You-you have a gun since when?" Jungkook asked me. "Since the week I got bitten kookie. Now let's untie you." I said and untied him once untied we untied everyone else. "Where's y/n?" I asked them. "We don't know Sehun said she was taken by yugyeom." *coughing* I turned around Sehun was still alive. "Where is she?" I yelled at him while grabbing his collar. "Probably fucking with yugyeom like the bitch she is!" He yelled. I shot him over and over again. I didn't stop till he was surrounded in a pool of blood. "Yoongi that's enough." Namjoon said to me grabbing my shoulder.

End of Yoongi POV......

"No please!" I screamed as yugyeom rip off my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear. "Seeing you scared makes my friend really excited." He smirked at me. "Please yugyeom Don't hurt me." I begged him. He grabbed my chin... "but if I don't hurt you I won't hurt Yoongi." He said pouting then laughed.

He started kissing me roughly and I tried to move but of course I was tied to the bed. "N-Stop!" I yelled between the kiss. A tear went down my cheek as I cried. His hands traveled my body. So how I got my self untied. I pushed him he wouldn't budge this time. "See this will be more fun y/n." He whispered in my ear.

He got off me and started unbuckling his pants. "No!" I ran to the door but he grabbed me pushing against his clothed member. "Come on don't fight it." He groaned. Then the door opened I saw bts. When Yoongi saw me his heart felt like it was gonna burst any moment.

He put the gun up about to shoot yugyeom. "Shoot and she will be a vampire." He said and put his face near my neck. "No! Yugyeom don't." Yoongi begged. "Put the gun down Yoongi." Yugyeom said and Yoongi dropped the gun.

"Kick it over." Yugyeom said and Yoongi did just that. "Let's come to an agreement yugyeom." Yoongi said. Yugyeom looked at Yoongi then me. He bit me. "No!" Yoongi yelled. Yugyeom sucked all the blood and I blacked out.

Yoongi POV.....

Yugyeom bit y/n. I grabbed my other gun and shot him. But I was to late y/n fell too. I ran to her. "Y/n!!!" Please get up." I yelled shaking her. She turning into a vampire. I took her wrist and bit her. "Hyung what are you doing." Jungkook asked me.

End of Yoongi POV......

Jungkook POV.....

"Hyung what are you doing." I asked him. "He is saving her." Hoseok whispered. Then little after Yoongi collapsed. "Yoongi!" I ran to him. "Yoongi got up!" I yelled at him. He was turning pale really pale. "...He is dying." Jin said looking at me sadly. "No he won't." I yelled. "Jungkook you know if a vampire gives a human blood back to save them the vampire dies immediately." Tae said sadly. "No!no! He won't die!" I yelled. (Yoongi please don't leave me your the best brother I ever had please stay I know you won't die don't please!) "he won't die we have to wait he'll wake up." I said and they nodded. He picked up Yoongi and y/n. Yoongi was so cold and his veins started to appear.

End of Jungkook POV......

I woke up and looked around the room. I'm in Yoongi's room. The door opened... it was CL. "She's awake!!!!" She yelled and everyone ran in to the room. "Where's Yoongi?" I ask them and their expressions changed in to a sad one. "Yoongi saved you from turning into a vampire by putting blood back into your body." Namjoon said his eyes tearing up. "Where is Yoongi?" I asked again confused and worried. "He is in the guest room." Jungkook said I got up and ran into the room before they could stop me.

"Yoongi!" I said happy till I saw his body looking life less on the bed. "Sorry y/n." Dara said to me. "He may not wake up anymore." Bom added. "What are you saying!" I yelled at them. "He saved you and that gave him this." Jimin said sadly.

I ran to him crying on top of his body. "Yoongi wake up please I need you. Why couldn't you just let me be a vampire now your here not moving not talking not breathing." I said crying louder. My tears fell on his face.

"Please....I-I love you."

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝