She changed because.....

{Jungkook POV}

     I saw y/n with exo so me and the guys walked up to them. "Y/n the girls are worried about you." Jimin said sadly. "I care why." She said and it surprised me. " um they are you friends does that ring a bell." Namjoon asked. "If you changed for yugyeom sorry but your really stupid." I said. "Watch what you say bts you don't want what happened to Yoongi happen to you do you???" Suho said smirking. " what do you mean." I asked angry. " I guess you have to find out yourself assholes." Y/n said walking off with yugyeom and exo.

"Where's my brother!" I said yelling. I ran everywhere looking till I arrived at the abandoned hallway. "Yoongi!" I screamed as I see him on the floor seeing blood come out his mouth. The rest of bts came as they heard my scream.

(Why cant I ever be able to protect you like you protect me.) I shake Yoongi. " Yoongi get your ass up please get up!!!!" I yelled. Jimin and hoseok picked up Yoongi taking him somewhere. I ran after them but Jin stopped me. "No Yoongi!" I yelled. "He'll be fine we are taking him home calm down." Jin said. "How can I calm down when my fucking brother is hurt he looks like he is dead. Oh I'm gonna kill exo!!!!"I yell. Tae and namjoon come a grab me. "Take him home he can't stay at school or he'll attack." Jin said and they took me home.

{End of Jungkook POV}

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short I have been working before school starts I hope you like this tho

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝