First day pt 3

"OMG lets get you change I have extra clothes in my locker." Bom said.
You nod and follow her to the bathroom. You change and go to your next class... Dance.

You outfit:

"Hello we have a new student her name is y/n she will be dancing

"Hello we have a new student her name is y/n she will be dancing.... right." The teacher ask me. "Can some people dance with me." You asked her. "Of course." You grabbed them and danced.

[your the girl in the middle ok]

{Yoongi POV} During dance...

(Wow she really can dance) "Wow she is good." Jungkook said. "Yeah She is." Tae said. "Yeah better than namjoon." Jimin said laughing. "Shut your short ass up Jimin." Namjoon said and we all laughed.
{End of Yoongi POV}

After the dance the dance y'all sat down resting. " ok bts your next.." The teacher said and bts went up. During the dance you kept your eyes on Yoongi. (Wow he is really good and silly) " omg Jimin is so cute." Bom said and CL elbowed her. "What it's true." Bow added. You guys giggle. "Nice boys good job, class dismissed." The teacher said and we left class.

Outside......

   You start walking to your apartment but then a car pulled up beside you. The window scrolls down and you see... Yoongi. "Hey y/n." He said. "Oh hey Yoongi." You said nervously. "Bout to go home but saw you.... um I could drive you home." He said. "Um it's fine really." You say. "I insist." He added. (CL said he was bad news but he can't be.. that bad) "O-ok." You said nervously. You enter the car and he starts driving to your house as you tell him the address. Just then, a car parks infront of Yoongi car making him stop.

   "What the-." Yoongi says but stops when he sees a couple of people come out of the car. You then see Yoongi press a button and then one of the guys stand infront of the car. "Wait here and don't move." Yoongi says. You nod your head as he gets out the car.

{Yoongi POV}

   I get out the car and walk out. "What is it now." "Yoongi long time no see." He says. " get to the point... Suho." I said coldly. "You killed one of my men." Suho said. "Yes and..." I said.
"The reason exactly." He questioned.
"Crossing territory." I took a glance at y/n and looked back at Suho. "Suho let's deal with this later I got things to do." I said then heard a scream and then I saw Chanyeol pulling y/n to Suho. "Who this Yoongi." Suho said as he grabbed y/n necked. "Ah! Yoongi!" Y/n cried out. "Hey leave out of this Suho!" I yelled. "What's your name sweetie." Suho asked y/n. "Non of your God damn business asshole!" She yelled. Suho tightened his grip on her neck. "Fine let it be that way then." Suho said as he threw y/n to the ground.
{End of Yoongi POV}

   The guy pushed you to the ground.
"Aww you ok." He said then we heard gun shots. "Suho.... come on why are you being an ass.... as usual." You turned around to see the rest of bts. Suho grabbed your hair. "Ah get off me!" You screamed. "Shut it!" Suho yelled. "NOW IM MAD!!!" Yoongi yelled. You saw Yoongi eyes turn red and the rest of the boys eyes also turned red. Yoongi teeth then turned sharp.

     "She must be important to you. Yoongi." Suho said teasingly. "Give her back!!" Yoongi said coldly. (Your we're scared you had to say the only thing that could come out) "Y-Yoongi your e-eyes and teeth." I said scared. Yoongi notices and his eyes turned normal but his fangs still out. He saw that you were scared. "You pay back the death of luhan with her." Suho said while raising your hand.

     "Over my dead body." Yoongi yelled. "So be it." Suho said as his fangs came out. Suho charged at Yoongi letting you go, but Yoongi was faster grabbing Suho neck. "Learn your palce Suho!" Yoongi tightened his grip " and Leave!" He added. Yoongi then let go of Suho. "It won't be the last of me Yoongi you'll see me sooner than you think." Suho said and him and his crew then lefted.
You turn and look at Yoongi. "Y/n it-." Before he could finish you ran all the way to your apartment not looking back. (He is a vampire they all are?!!?)

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝