Karma is a Bit🤬h

[also credits to oXInaniXo for making this pic]

{Yoongi POV}

I woke up and saw I was in my room. The door opened it was Jungkook. "Hyung.... are you ok." Jungkook ask. His eyes were red and puffy I could tell he was crying. "I'm fine...kookie don't cry." I told him.

"I was worried hyung you didn't wake up for 6 hours." Jungkook said. My and eyes widen. ( I was unconscious for at least 6 hours.) The door than opened it was the rest of bts "You good Yoongi." Jin asked him. I gave them a thumbs up. "But how you could me fine when y/n got exo to attack you." Hoseok said.

"He's right hyung." Jimin added. "You guys don't understand." I said. "What do we not understand hyung." Tae asked. "That she changed for the worst or she wanted to actually hurt you."

"She changed because of mind control." I said. Bts froze after what I said. "Mind Control." They say in unison. "How do you know Yoongi hyung." Jungkook asked me. "Suho asked y/n if she wanted them to teach me a lesson... yugyeom look at her and her eyes turned purple." I explained. "So she's under yugyeom control...now I feel bad for what I said." Namjoon said. "I want y'all to tell the girls ok." I told them and they nodded.

Next day......

I saw y/n and yugyeom walk towards the abandoned hallway so I followed them. They stopped and I listened. Yugyeom suddenly kissed
y/n neck roughly. (Uh I'm disgusted)
"Ahh!" She screamed out. I looked closer as he moved away from her neck. (He bit her?!??!?!?!?!?) "Your so sweet y/n." Yugyeom chuckled. He kissed his bite marks making them disappear. "Come on let's go." Yugyeom said walking towards me.

I didn't move and he walked up to me. "Staring is rude." Yugyeom said to me. He brought y/n closer to him.
"Y/n don't you think it's awkward for him to be biting you." I said. "Shut it Yoongi... babe go on I got some business to deal with." Yugyeom said. Y/n nodded and walked off.

Leaving me and yugyeom glaring at each other. "You think you can use her yugyeom! Don't you have a heart!" I yelled. "No...I lost it when I met you." He said. "What happened before was an accident yugyeom get over it!" I yelled. "Never your getting what you deserve Yoongi!" He yelled. He punched me in the face causing me to stumble back. "You know what bout time I get payback also!" He yelled.

{authors POV}

Yoongi charged at yugyeom slamming his head against the locker multiple times. Yugyeom then grabbed yoongi switching places. He punched Yoongi 3 times harder each time that his hand started bleeding. Yoongi pushed yugyeom. He was mad. His eyes turned red and his fangs came out. Yoongi pinned yugyeom to the ground. Yugyeom tried fighting out his grip but what he didn't know was that Yoongi was way stronger when mad. Yoongi punched repeatedly yugyeom. He got up and kick yugyeom in the stomach till yugyeom coughed blood and blacked out. "You messes with the wrong people yugyeom... we could have been cool if you didn't bring y/n into this fight." Yoongi whispered to himself. Yoongi walked off to the nurse cleaning himself and headed to the cafeteria.

{End of Authors POV}

{Yoongi POV}

I walked in the cafeteria and immediately saw exo walking pass me and I smirked at Suho. I mouthed
" Bye Bye." And walked up to bts and the girls. "Yoongi the corner of your eye is bruised." Jungkook said worried. "Hahaha Gus don't worry I'm perfectly fine hahaha." I laughed and they looked at me scared. "Hyung what did you do." Jimin asked me.

The girls looked at me. "Seriously Yoongi what happened." CL asked me. "Need to give y/n her revenge from.. yugyeom haha." I laughed louder. "Um hyung your scaring me." Tae said. Then I remembered y/n face when yugyeom bit her. A tear went down my face. "Yoongi are you bi-polar or what." Namjoon said. "H-he bit her he hurt her." I whispered but they heard me.

"He what?" Jimin ask. "He bit her!" I yelled enough for us to hear. (Shot exo is gonna kill me I gotta leave or I won't make it out) "I hurt yugyeom and exo is gonna get me soon." I said and bts and 2ne1 nodded. We walked to exit to the cafeteria. "Your going anywhere!" Suho yelled. "You think you can hurt my brother and get away with it!" Kai yelled. "It's not think I did.. bts and 2ne1 disappear." I said and poof.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝