Yoongi and jungkook story.....

{Yoongi POV} Flashback.....

    "Yoongi He is coming soon we have to clean up." Jungkook said. "Ok we will clean." I said as we started cleaning. (Me and Jungkook live with our foster father. We aren't blood but we act like it.) "Why is this house a mess!!!!!" Foster father said. "We are cleaning it now sir." Jungkook said.
"Who asked you to talk." He yelled about to hit jungkook but I blocked Jungkook from the hit.

      Instead I got hit causing me to fall down the ground. " Yoongi Yoongi are you ok." Jungkook asked me. " I-I'm fine." I whispered. " I'm tired of you brats!!!!!" He yelled coming over with a bat. "Jungkook Move!!!" I yelled pushing Jungkook. He bat hit my face giving me a black eye. "Yoongi." He screamed. I got up and ran to Jungkook. "Jungkook.. w-we have to get out of here." I whispered. I grabbed Jungkook running out the door and hearing the man yelling for us to come back.

   We hid in an alley. Then I heard sobbing I turn and faced Jungkook. "What's wrong kookie." I asked him. "Your hurts because of me hyung. We have nowhere to go because of me. Why did you still protect me hyung." He asked sobbing harder. "Because you my Brother kookie."

{End of flash back and Yoongi POV }

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Oh and sorry this short I just thought y'all should know some stuff for the next chapter so you won't get confuse but hope you liked it.

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝