Call me daddy

"Yo-!" I yelled but cut off again by Yoongi's soft plump lips. His hands travel over your gentle skin. "Yoongi your mother wanted us for dinner." I said between the kiss. "Then let me have dessert 🍨 first." He moaned. He unbuckled his pants and his member sprang up. "It will be quick I promise." He whispered. Then he slammed into me without warning.

      "Daddy!" I screamed. He started thrusting in me faster and deep. He grunted each time. I sighed my nails in his back. "Y-Yoongi. Faster!" I yelled and he quickened his pace. I felt a knot in my stomach. "Y-Yoongi I'm gonna...!" I said. "Me t-too." He groaned.  Then he cummed in me and  collapse on the bed.

      I looked at him. "Let's go eat I'm hungry." Yoongi chuckled. "Same... help me." I whispered.
He helped me and got me dress and then we went down stairs.

   "Ah come eat we were about to eat without you." The queen said. "Sorry I took a long shower." I lied. I sat beside Minzy. "We heard a scream what was it." Jin asked. "Oh y/n stubbed her toe." Yoongi answered. "More like Yoongi's key stubbed your  lock." Minzy whispered in my ear. I blushed hard. Minzy laughs. "What's funny?" Namjoon asked. "Nothing!" I quickly answered.
"Where's Mark?" The queen asked Jiyong. "I am not sure ma'am." He said.

"Would you get him?" She asked him and he left bowing. Minutes later Jiyong ran to the dining room and fell to the ground. His face was bruised and he had a busted lip. "Jiyong What happened to you." Yoongi asked him standing up angry. "N-Nothing sir I'm fine." He said struggling to get up. Jimin went over and helped him up. Then Yoongi faced changed into a furious expression and stormed off.

Awhile later Yoongi came in dragging Mark by his collar like he was some dog. He threw him down and put his foot on his back holding his arm up putting pressure on it. "Ah!" Mark yelled in pain. "How does it feel to be treated like shit Mark. That's how you treat people who respect." Yoongi asked him. "Yoongi calm down." The queen said softly. "You lost respect because you don't give respect... I'm glad I'm taking over the kingdom,cause we would all die with you in control." He yelled. He let go of Mark walking to the table. "Ladies please assist Jiyong to the medical department please." He asked and they nodded and left.

Mark got up from the ground angry. "Mark my words in your stupid brains you won't live peacefully in this kingdom!" He yelled and went off.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short but I have school and I'm trying to get all A's  first semester so wish me good luck and I won't be post as much but please understand love ya always

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝