Im Sorry

I stood up and he sat on his bed. "Well sit." He said and I sat beside him. [space between duh] "are you ok." I asked him. "Why wouldn't I be." He said. "The way you acted a minute." I said. "Huh... let me ask you a question." He said. I nodded. "Your mortal I know but how come Yoongi didn't bite you all this time." He asked. "He loves me that's why." I answered. "Right probably waiting for the right moment to bite you." He said. "What do you mean." I ask. "Most vampires have mortal lovers or friends so that they could be their blood supply, your just one of them." He said and I stood up.

"I come to check on you and you make accusations against your brother." I yelled at him. He also stood up and walked closer to me. I stood in my place to show him I was serious. "Watch he'll be sucking every piece of blood out your body then you'll be a vampire." He whispered in my ear.

I pushed him away. He grabbed my arm. "No one respects royalty anymore huh." He said as I try to get my arm out his grip. "And people like Yoongi help them not respect us." Mark said. "Let go!" I yelled. "I hate useless humans and if I could I would kill each and everyone of you." He yelled grabbing my neck squeezing it slowly. (I should've listened to Yoongi)
He had me backed against a wall.

"P-please." I whispered putting my hand on his arm. He leaned into my ear. "You, your friends and Yoongi won't live peacefully anymore... no cause I'm gonna make sure of it." He whispered. My vision was blurry. I kicked him and he let go. He groaned. I ran out the room to mine.

Yoongi POV......

"Yoongi you know she is sensitive about that!" CL yelled. "I'm sorry I was angry it just came out." I said. My mother looked at me confused. "Y/n,was almost raped?" She ask. "Y-yes." Jimin said. "Yoongi you need to check on her." Jungkook said. "I'll tell you that something later." Jungkook added and I went to find y/n. I knocked on Mark's door. He opened it. "Is y/n there?" I asked him. "No she left right after we were done." He smirked. (Whatever) I walked away.

I knocked on the door there was no answer. I opened the door and saw y/n on her bed back facing me. I walked in and closed the door. "Girls please I'm not in the mood." She said. "Y/n." She turned around then back. "Get out." She said coldly. I sat beside her but she got up walking to the door. I grabbed her arm gently. You looked at me. "Let go." She said coldly again. (Man her being cold turns me on.) "I'm sorry." I said and she ripped her arm away from my grip. She opened the door but I grabbed her arm again, closed the door, and trapped her between my arms. "Your gonna listen to me y/n." I said. She avoid my gaze.

I sighed. "Y/n look at me." I said. She didn't listen to me so i continued. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it I was just angry." I said. She looked up at me her eyes were watering. She leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed back. She wrapped her hands around my neck. I deepened the kiss by wrapping my arm around her waist. She broke the kiss and rested her head on mine. "I can't stay mad at you forever." She whispered.
I chuckled a little. "I know." I pecked her lips.

Then there was a knock on the door. Y/n and I moved and I opened the door it was Jungkook. "Um Yoongi." Jungkook said. "Babe can u give us a moment." I said and kissed her head. She nods and leaves. "Ok tell me." I said. "Mark is planning something but I don't know what." He said. "How are you sure?" I asked him. "He told me that we weren't gonna stay in the palace for very long and that he will be come king." Jungkook said. I balled my fists. (Well mark it's one thing to mess with me but now your trying to mess with my family... your done!)

End of Yoongi POV.......

Later on...............

I came back to the room when Jungkook left. I went to the shower and then came out. I put my hair in a ponytail then I felt arms wrap around me. "Yoongi." I said. I still had my towel on. "Mmmh." I hummed. "Can I get changed first." I asked him. He turned me around his hands still around my waist. "What if I don't want you to." He asked. He kissed my neck slowly. "Y-Yoongi... we c-can't." I groaned. "Why?" He said while speeding his pace. "Your m-mother,d-dinner." I moaned softly.

He went down to my collarbone. I tried to move but Yoongi grabbed my hands and pinned them against the counter. "It will be quick." He whispered in my ear. He smashed his lips on mine roughly. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed then hovered over me. He attacked my neck sucking and biting it earning a moan from me. I tried to contain my moans but when I did he sucked harder on my neck. "A-ah Yoongi." I moaned. "Stop holding your moans." He whispered. Suddenly he rip away my towel.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short but I have school and I'm trying to get all A's first semester so wish me good luck and I won't be post as much but please understand love ya always

Also Idol was the SHIT oh im fangirling just thinking about it

Also aren't these so cute I really want one...... hell no I want all!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

 hell no I want all!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝