Its time to let him know

Author POV....

     For a couple of weeks yugyeom has been trying to hurt you but you always manage to escape. You haven't told Yoongi because you thought you could handle it but it's has happened to often so today your gonna tell him.

End of Author POV.....

       I walked over to Yoongi house to tell him what's going on. You knocked on the door. The door opened and he let you in. "Hey babe how are you." He said sitting on the couch patting me to sit beside him. "I'm ok I guess." I said. "You guess?" Yoongi said confused. "Yoongi I need to let you know something that has been happening for awhile now."

       I said nervously. "Ok baby tell me." He said and I sighed. "Yoongi.. yugyeom has been bothering me..." I said and stopped when Yoongi fist balled up. "How has he been bothering you." He asked me. "He...... assaulted me a couple of times." I said and he stood up.

       "Why haven't you told me all this time." He asked trying to keep in his anger. "I thought I could handle it till yesterday it went to far..." I said trying to be strong. "What happened?" He asked me.

Flash back......

     I had a report to write for class so I stayed after school. When I finished I packed up and left the library. I went down the stairs till I saw yugyeom and Suho right there. They turned around and saw me. I dropped my books and ran up the stairs and they chased after me.

       I turned around and didn't see them so I took a breath by the teachers work room. Seconds later I was pulled in there. It all happened so fast I looked up and saw yugyeom hovering above and me pinned against the ground. The lights were dimmed but I could still see him.

       "Get off me." I said firmly. "You know when I took you from Yoongi I started to like you but I like you better as a badass." He said smirking. "If you don't the fuck off I'll make sure you'll never be able to have babies." I said angry trying to push him away from me. "That's my badass."

        He whispered and started kissing my neck. "No! No! Someone help me!" I screamed trying harder to get him off me. He let go of my wrist and his hands traveled up my skirt. "NO!! GET OFF YUGYEOM YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!" I screamed. He trapped my legs between his legs making me not be able to knee him.

   I just praying this was who I not gonna lose my virginity to. His fingers under my panties. "AHHHHHH!!" I screamed. His legs loosened around my legs and took the chance to run off. "Argh!!!!" Yugyeom groaned in pain as he fell off me. I got up running to the door when he grabbed my hair pulling me away from the door. 

     "No no no!" I yelled. He started to choke me against the table. "A-a-uh!" I tried to breathe. I looked down and saw a fork. I knew I couldn't go down like this. I grabbed the fork and stabbed his side. "Ahhhhhh!!!" He screamed in pain. I ran out grabbed my bag and ran all the way home.

End of flash back.......

      I explained to him what all happened and he tightened his fist. Tears went door down my face as I explained. "I-I... h-he was gonna r-rape me y-Yoongi." I said breaking down Yoongi wrapped his arms around me calm me down. "I told him to stop Yoongi. I was so scared I thought I would die." I whispered.

    He looked at me and tear went down his face. "Don't worry I'll get him at school." He said and I shook my head. "No Yoongi just let it go.... I just wanted to let you know." I said wiping my tears. "How can I after he did this." He said raising his voice a little. "Please Yoongi." I begged and he nodded.

Yoongi POV....

    (I will make sure to watch her the minute he try's something I will hurt him)

Monday .....

     Me and y/n entered the school and went to our friends. "Yoongi I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok." She said. "Wait... CL can you with her... please." I looked at CL and she nodded and went off with her. "Listen yugyeom has been attacking y/n and tried to rape her last week. Now you know how I am so boys lunch time." I said and smirked.

"Their dead how could they do that to my sister in law." Jungkook said angry.  "They'll regret everything."
Namjoon said cracking his knuckles. "We're gonna keep an eye on y/n." Bom said. She looks like she's about to cry. The girl nod and walk off and go to the bathroom to check on CL and
y/n.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝