Lunch is on you

Cafeteria.....

Yoongi POV....

     It was lunch time and we sat at the table talking till I told the boys it's time. We got our trays and walked towards exo. "Hey exo." I said with a smirk. They looked at us and turned their heads back. "What do you want assess." Suho asked. "I just wanted to say lunch is on you." I said and we pour our lunch on them grab the tray and BAAM!!!

    Suho got up really angry everyone was focused on us. I was so lucky that y/n was in the bathroom with Bom cause she would be mad. Then a fight erupted.

End of Yoongi POV....:

     Me and Bom were in the bathroom. When two people entered. We turned around and saw Sehun and Chen. "What the hell this is the girls bathroom not the short dick bathroom." Bom said and I laughed a little. "You think it's funny y/n."Sehun said walking towards us. We backed up till our backs touched the wall.

     Bom charged at them but they grabbed her. Chen stabbed something into her neck. "BOM!" I yelled. "A-ah-ah!" She screamed in pain falling to the ground. "Well that was easy." Sehun chuckled. I tried running out but the door was lock. "You really think you could have escaped that easily." Chen smirked.

       "Get the fuck away from me." I yelled. "Yugyeom was right your better as a badass, it's hella attractive you know." Sehun smirked and then grabbed my arm. "I warned you." I said then kicked his stomach he fell down.  Chen grabbed me pinned me on the floor. "No I'm not going down without a fight." I yelled trying to get out his grip.

      "Sehun the needle quick, damn she's hard to pin down." Chem said pushing me down. I spit in his face. He backed off and I got up kicking the door. Sehun grabbed me from behind. "Ahh Bom please wake up!" I screamed. Sehun holded me tightly I couldn't move. "No!" I seeed loudly while walked towards me with the needle. "First you kick Sehun and then you spit on my fucking beautiful face... I'll enjoy seeing you in pain." Chen said then stabbed the needle in my neck. I was losing vision slowly. I felt numb. "Bye bye princess." Sehun said and winked next I know was it went black.

Yoongi POV.....

    We were fighting and teachers tried to separate us but then I saw Kai trying to choke Jungkook. I got out the teachers grip and slammed the tray against Kai head. "That's one thing you don't fucking mess with Kia. My. Fucking. Brother!" I yelled slamming the tray over and over again. Then someone grabbed me it was CL. "Yoongi the girls aren't back yet." She said worried.

        My face changed. "Find her!!" I yelled we all left except exo we ran to the bathroom.

End of Yoongi POV....

Suho POV.....

     Once bts and 2ne1 left. Sehun came running in to the café. "Let's go quick!" He yelled and we all left the school and to our territory. (Oh Yoongi your gonna regret fucking with me)

End of Suho POV.......

Yoongi POV.....

   The girls ran in to the bathroom then we heard a scream and the guys and I entered we didn't care. I saw Bom on the ground knocked out. Jimin ran to her. "Bom Bom wake up!" He yelled shaking her. "I could tell he was hurt he liked her a lot. He picked her up. Then something hit me. "Where's y/n?!" I yelled. We looked through the bathroom. Every where the stall under the sinks. And NO Y/N!!!!!! "Where the fuck is she!" I yelled. "We need to take care of Bom first when she wakes up she can tell us everything ok.." Jungkook said patting my back.

End of Yoongi POV......

Jimin POV....

      I have been checking on Bom non stop. I was sitting by her on the bed waiting for her to wake up. I like her...... no I love her a lot. I just hope she's ok. "Jimin..." I turned around Bom she's awake. "Are you on Bom." I ask. "I'm fine." She said with a small smile. Then the door opened bts and 2ne1.

End of Jimin POV......

Yoongi POV......

    The guys and girls entered the room and sat down. I looked at Bom. "Bom are you ok now." I asked her and she nodded. "Ok good.... Bom I know you just woke up but we need you to tell me everything that happened in the bathroom. She sat up and a tear went down her face. "I tried to protect her Yoongi really I did But I couldn't." She said sadly. Jimin pulled close hugging her. "What happened Bom." CL asked her. "We were about to leave when the door opened.

       It was Sehun and Chen. All of the sudden, they came towards us I didn't y/n to get hurt so I charged towards them. They grabbed and stabbed something  in my neck and it went black..... I don't know what happened to her. But I'm pretty sure they took her." Bom said finally breaking down. Jimin hugged her tighter trying to calm her down. I felt like I was gonna die. My body numbed out. "Yoongi." Jungkook called my name but I couldn't respond. Namjoon shook me, but I didn't move. I felt like I  was gonna go crazy. I stood up and then I blacked out.

End of Yoongi POV......

Jungkook POV.....

     Yoongi stood up then suddenly he fell down. "Yoongi!" I yelled and ran down to him. Hoseok and Namjoon came to me and picked up Yoongi. "We will take him to his room." Namjoon said and they walked out.

     When they came back and I said what I felt. "Yoongi always has to save me and protect me always." I started. "Well I want to repay him... so we are gonna go save y/n are you in." I said putting my hand in. One by one they all put their hands in. "And we won't tell Yoongi let him rest." I said. And we got ready.

End of Yoongi POV......

Jin POV......

    When Jungkook said we won't tell Yoongi I had a bad feeling about it. I walked into Yoongi room and sat on the bed. Tae walked in. "Jin hyung I think we should tell Yoongi?" Tae said. "I know." I said writing a note. "What are you doing hyung." Tae asked me. "Jungkook said said no to tell Yoongi so I'll write to him." I said putting the note beside Yoongi. "Well we have to go." Tae said and I nodded and we left.

End of Jin POV....

    I woke up and looked around the room. I was tied up and It was messy and dirty. It looked abandoned. And there was only a little of light. Soon the door opened. "About time you woke up." I looked towards the door it was Suho.

      He walked towards me. "I know you don't want to see me, but I know who you would tho." He said and I looked at him confused. The door opened.

"Y-Y-Yugyeom!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Also this literally the longs chapter I have written so be thankful I wrote this in on day ok 👌😉
   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝