I dont like him already pt 2

"I now say Min Yoongi you are now the crowned prince of The vampire kingdom." His mother said and we all clapped. "All hail crowned prince of the Vampire Kingdom." We all yelled. Yoongi walked up to me. "Never thought I would now be a prince." He said and I hugged him. "Yoongi I'm gonna go to the ladies room." I said and he nodded.

      I walked to the ladies room and then got out. "Your not suppose to be here." I looked up and saw Mark. "Um excuse me." I said trying to go pass him. But he grabbed my arm pulling back to where I was. "Ow!" I yelped. "Mortal." He said. "U-um." I said stuttering. "But how come I can't smell your scent mortal." He said walking closer.

Yoongi POV.......

    I was waiting for y/n. When I turned I saw her but I saw mark also. She tried to go past him but he grabbed her arm. I went over there.
I went between them. "There are people here so I won't beat your ass. Stay away from y/n. My girlfriend,Got it." I said and pulled her away.

End of Yoongi POV......

Mark POV.......

     (Your girlfriend huh. I won't let you take the crowned prince title without a fight Yoongi. I am suppose to be crowned prince of the Vampire Kingdom and soon the king.)

End of Mark POV.......

    "Thank you Yoongi." I said to him. "Stay away from him. I already don't like him." He said and I smiled. "I will Yoongi." I pecked his lips. "If you keep teasing me I don't know if you will be able to walk after our next session." He said. "Stop it." I said seductively.

     "Y/n let's dance." I turned and saw the girls. "Bye Yoongi." I blew him a kiss and walked off. Me and the girls danced until it was time for the guest to leave. The queen came up to me. "Did you ladies enjoy the gathering." We all nodded and smiled. "Ok you guys can go to your room there is clothes that you can change into." She said and we left.

Yoongi POV......

     I went to see Jungkook and entered then room. "Yoooooonnnnnnnggggggggiiiiiiiiiii!" Jungkook yelled and jumped on me. I fell down. "Sorry hyung." He said getting off me and picked me up. "It's fine how are you." I ask. "Fine my highness." He said bowing down playfully. "Don't call me that it's weird." I laughed. "I just wanted to check on you bro." I said. "Ok well I'm gonna go to bed see you later.." Jungkook said and I left.

End of Yoongi POV......

Jungkook POV........

      Once Yoongi left I laid on the bed but then there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it was the prince Mark. "Prince." I bowed. I owned the door to let him in but but I he didn't come in. "All I want to say is that, you and your idiots you call family are not welcomed by me. Also that Yoongi will not be the crowned prince for long." He said. "Is that a threat." I asked him my fist balling up. "No it's a promise fool. And for you to think that Yoongi actually thinks of you as a brother is hilarious." He said laughing away. I slammed the door shut. "Yoongi must know about this tomorrow.

End of Jungkook POV.....

Next day.....

Yoongi POV......

I got up and got dress. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and the door opened it was Jiyong. "Good morning my prince." He said. "Call me Yoongi." I said. "Ok my prince- I mean Yoongi." He said and smiled. "Breakfast is ready." Jiyong said. "Ok thank you I'll be there in a second." I said and he bowed and exit.

I went downstairs and sat down beside jungkook. "I have to tell you something later." Jungkook whispered to me. Then his eyes went off to Mark. I understood what he meant I nodded my head. I saw Jiyong and some other people start putting food on the table. "You may dine." Jiyong said bowing. "Jiyong pour my glass." Mark demanded. "Yes my prince." Jiyong said and he ran up to him and poured his drink.

Accidentally a little bit of the juice spiked on the table. "Oh I'm sorry prince." Jiyong immediately said bowing. He tried cleaning the mess. "Your such a stupid and useless servant!" Mark yelled at him. "He said sorry." Namjoon said trying to be a peace maker. "Shut it." Mark yelled. He was about to slap Jiyong but I got up and I grabbed his arm. "Don't you have respect for your workers!" I yelled at him. Mark ripped his hand fr
Aaom my grip. "Your a poor excuse for a prince." Mark said. "Well your a poor excuse for a human... Jiyong go on it's ok." I said and Jiyong bowed and walked away. "Mark why are you acting like this." My mother ask. "Because I was suppose to be the CROWNED PRINCE!" He yelled and walked off.

End of Yoongi POV......

"So sorry Mark behaved like that." The queen said. "I don't know what the hell is wrong we that guy it's like he overdose blood." Tae said. "Maybe he just upset." I said. "Or being a baby." Dara said. "He just not used to the change of Yoongi being here." I said. "No he is just jealous y/n." Jungkook said. I stood up. "I'll check on him." I said walking towards the hall. Yoongi grabbed my arm. "No I don't like him I know he is up to something." He whispered to me. "Come on Yoongi he is your brother give him a chance. I said out loud. "That's what you said about yugyeom and guess what he tried to rape you." He yelled angry. My eyes started tearing up.

Yoongi then noticed what he said and looked up at me. "Y/n-." He said but was cut off because I ran off. (I can't believe he said that.... he knows how much that effects me and he just shout it out loud) I decided to see Mark i knocked on his door. He opened the door and he smirked. "Why are you here." He asked me. "I want to talk to you." I said and he opened the door wider.
"Come in." He said and I entered.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝