Tears turn into a Smiles.....

Author POV...,
     It has been 2 weeks and Yoongi hasn't woken up. You still had faith that Yoongi would wake up, sadly the most of bts and 2ne1 we're starting to believe he was gone.

End of Author POV....

     I went to visit him. I stepped in the room. I sat beside him on the bed and laid my head on his chest. Like I do every time I visit him...... Still no heartbeat. I just cried. "Why won't you wake up." I whispered.

    Then...,

I got up. "Y-Yoongi." I said scared.
"Y-y/n." He whispered his eyes still closed. He looked at me. "Yoongi!" I yelled. And someone came running to the door or some people. "What's wro-Yoongi." Jungkook said. He ran to Yoongi and hugged him. "I knew you wouldn't leave me!" Jungkook cried. Yoongi hugged him back. "Wow it's a a miracle." Jin said in disbelief. "Hyung you said-." Hoseok said but was cut off but Jin. " I know what I said it's just... I don't know." He said confused. I looked at Yoongi and hugged him. "Don't ever be a hero for me you gave me a heart attack." Yoongi hugged me back. "If you say so but I'll never stop being your hero." He said and hugged me tighter. "Ok listen Yoongi you need blood before you black out ok." Jin said and Yoongi nodded. Jin snapped his fingers and Tae left sighing. He came back with a cup. "Drink up hyung." Tae said giving  Yoongi the cup and he drink it.

    "I'm so happy your here." I whispered. "Me too babe." Yoongi whispered back to me. "We'll leave you to rest." Namjoon said and I nodded breaking the hug. We all left the room for him to rest.

1 week later.....

   Yoongi has been back to his old self and I'm so happy that he is alive I really love him. "Babe... your birthday coming soon what do you want to do." Yoongi asked me. "Quit to think about it we'll be graduating in 1 week." I said just remembering about it. "Yea so how bout we have.." Yoongi he started wrapping his hands around me pulling me close. "A big party, just for you what do you think?" He said. "No Yoongi I just want to spend time with y'all." I said.

   "Your turning 18 baby shouldn't you have a big party come on it'll be fun." He said laying his head on my shoulder. "But It'll be better with just us." I repeated. "Ok if you want a small party... but later on we'll have our own party." Yoongi smirked. I hit him playfully. He kissed you kissed back. "Your such a pervert." I said between the kiss. He pulled me on top of his lap. "But you like it tho." He said breaking the kiss.

   You try to get up but Yoongi pulls you back down to his lap. "Ah." Yoongi groaned. "No." I said pushing off. Yoongi got up hugging behind you. "No no no you have awoken the tiger." I pushed Yoongi and ran out the room. "Jungkook! Get your brother!" I yelled running down the stairs. You fell on the couch. "What's going on." Jin asked. "He said his tiger was awakened." I said. "More like worm." Jimin said and we all laughedsaid. "You should be the last person to say something Jimin." Yoongi said.

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Ik this is shorter that usually but I just wanted this to at least go out

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝