🥫🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️FANGS 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🥫

Author POV

It has been a couple of weeks since you guys have entered the vampire kingdom. Mark has been very troubling towards y'all since y'all came all he did was threaten y'all but never did any thing. So y'all did not mind it that much.

End of Author POV

Mark POV

    Yoongi came in the dining room and put a glass of blood down on the table. I thought it was time to ruin everything he ever loved starting with...Y/N. I dropped so powder in the drink and walked off.

End of Mark POV

Yoongi POV

     I came back from the kitchen and drinked my blood and I felt really hungry even tho I just had blood. "Why am I so hungry." I mumbled. My fangs came out but I did not notice them. My eyes also turned a dark red. All I saw was red. Next thing I know I wasn't in control of my body anymore.

End of Yoongi POV

    I was in my room. I just got dressed bout to go to bed.

My outfit:

       Then the door opened it was Yoongi

       Then the door opened it was Yoongi. Somethings were different he was breathing heavily. His fangs were out and eyes were red darker than I have ever seen them. "Y-Yoongi." I said softly. He ran towards at a inhuman speed and grabbed my neck. "Ahhhhh!!!!!" I screamed.  "Yoongi What are you doing get off me your scaring me." I yelled. 

      "Your scent smells amazing." He whispered his lips biting my earlobe. He pinned me to the bed. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. Stronger than usual. Suddenly I felt a huge pain on my neck. He biting me!!!!!! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed really loudly. Yoongi was ripped off me.  "Yoongi what's wrong with you." Jungkook asked him. Him, Jimin, and Namjoon were holding him back. I sat up so scared. I covered my neck, but when I looked at my hands there was blood.... a lot. "J-Jungkook." I said and blacked out.

Jungkook POV

     Me and the guys were watching tv when we heard a scream. "What the fuck was that." Namjoon questioned. We got up and went towards y/n room and heard more screams. We opened the door and saw Yoongi on top of y/n. We grabbed Yoongi off her.  "Yoongi what's wrong with you."
I asked him there was blood dripping from his lip. "J-Jungkook." I heard y/n said and she fell on the bed. I let go of Yoongi and ran to her i looked ya her neck. He bit her!

       "What the hell is wrong!" 2ne1 yelled but stopped when she saw y/n laying on the bed. They ran towards y/n. "What happened to her." Bom asked. Dara looked at y/n neck and froze. "Y-oongi you bit her!!!" She yelled. They wanted to attack him but the rest of the guys came and held them back.

     "You asshole you said you wouldn't hurt her!" Bom yelled at Yoongi. Yoongi didn't answer but then growled. "What the hell is wrong with Yoongi." Jin asked. "I don't know!" I yelled then the queen entered. Her eyes widened. "Y-Yoongi why are you acting like this...oh y/n." She ran to y/n. "Take her to the medical department they have something to stop her from turning into a vampire." She said and the girls picked her up out the room. We let go of Yoongi. He fell to the ground.

Yoongi POV

I got control of my body and looked up to see the rest of bts there staring at me. Some worried the rest scared. "What happened?" I asked. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Jungkook yelled at me. I was shock of how he yelled at me. Jungkook never raises his voice at me or even cursed at me. "What happened?" I asked confused but softly. "You bit y/n." Tae said sadly. "I-I-I What?" I asked in disbelief.

No I would never hurt her never. What happened to me.
Y/n I am so so so so so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know I could not control my body and mind went blank. "Where is she?" I asked. "She is bout to change in to a vampire hyung." Jimin said on the edge of breaking down. "No! I didn't hurt her I was not in control." I yelled. "I told you drink more blood Yoongi if you listened this wouldn't hav happened." Jin said disappointed. "I didn't hurt her!" I yelled running out the castle.

End of Yoongi POV

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short but I have school and I'm trying to get all A's first semester so wish me good luck and I won't be post as much but please understand love

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝