Goodbye highschool.....

Graduation....

      Today is the day graduation and my birthday. We just finished the whole session. "We are adults!" Bom yelled. "Time to Party!" Dara yelled. "To celebrate y/n birthday!" CL added and we all laughed. Yoongi wrapped his arm around my waist. "Yoongi..." you said shyly. "You guys are just too cute." Jin said. "Oh you sound like the mother I never had." Jungkook said and we laughed. "Hey stob it!" He yelled chasing Jungkook." "We are adults and you guys act like 5 year olds." I said.

Party...

    We had fun dancing, drinking, and drinking. Laugh my ass off I crack my self up. If you think I'm drunk your wrong I'm tipsy at least I think. "It's getting late." Yoongi said. "Fine." I said pouting. The guys and girls helped each other leave the club we were celebrating at. Yoongi didn't want me to stay at the house by my self so he took me to bts' houses.

Bts house....

   He carried me bridal style to his room. He laid me on the bed. "You really can't handle alcohol light weight." Yoongi said to me. "Yes I can." I said. "Sure.... here change into this." Yoongi said and tossed me his shirt and he went to the bathroom. I took off your dress and slid on the shirt and took my bra off.

   I bended down to take my heels off. "Nice view." I turned around and saw Yoongi. "Yah!" I yelled. "Hahaha I'm going to sleep." Yoongi said walking to the bed. I laid beside him.  "I'm not tired." I whispered. He didn't answer. I pouted. (I know what to do).

Author POV.....

    Y/n started to rub Yoongi clothed member. Yoongi groaned and a soft moan escaped his lips. She started to rub harder and faster till he was about to cum she stopped.

End of Author POV.....

     "Why'd you stop." Yoongi asked sitting up. "That's what you get for ignoring me." I said in sassy mood laying back down. Seconds later I ended up in Yoongi lap. "Yoon-." Before I could finish Yoongi smashes his lips on mine kissing me roughly.
"Yo-Yoon." I said between the kiss I kissed back. Yoongi pulled me closer to his body. His lips traveled down my jawline and neck. "A-ah." I moaned softly. He sucked and bite my skin leaving hickeys.Yoongi and I switched places. He was now hovering over me.

[ok listen I'm not very dirty minded at least for now😏]

Next Day......

   I woke up feeling really sore. I tried to get up but noticed Yoongi arm was around me. "Come on don't leave yet babe." He said kissing for shoulder. I fell back on the bed. He pulled me closer and I noticed we were still naked. "Yoongi,  the rest of bts will be up any minute." I said and he let me go. I ran in to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wrapped my self with the towel in the bathroom. I went to Yoongi's closet and grabbed an outfit I left over Incase I stayed over.

My outfit:

    I was brushing my hair when to arms wrapped around my waist

    I was brushing my hair when to arms wrapped around my waist. "You were so good babe." Yoongi whispered in my ear. "Not so bad your self." I winked at him walking to the door and he followed. "Good morning guys." I smiled at them. "Would like some breakfast y/n." Jin asked me. "No thanks I'm gonna go see you guys later." I said and left.

Yoongi POV.....

   I went downstairs and saw y/n already left. "Oh! Y/n your so tight!!" Tae yelled and they laughed. "Your night must've been good huh Yoongi." Jungkook said and they laughed. "Haha very funny." I said sarcastically. "What it's funny. Couldn't keep her quiet." Namjoon said. "Alright alright alright I get it." I said annoyed. Jin sat down a plate of pancakes, eggs, and sausage. I started eating it but felt stares in front of me. "What?" I asked. "Y-Yoongi behind you." Jungkook said pointing behind me."

End of Yoongi POV.......

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote
ALSO THX U FOR 100 READS THXBU SO MUCH KEEP UP THE LOVE PLZ

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝