How i became who i am

{Yoongi POV} Flash back....

      I was walking how from work. I had to get a job to take care of me and kookie so I work at a corner store I was walking into the alley to get how quicker because kookie hates being home by himself. Then I heard steps behind so I quickened my steps. Then something stepped infront of me. "What do you want I'm trying to get home." I asked.

     "How old are you kid." The man asked. "I'm 10 now what do you want." I asked. He grabbed me. "Let go!" I screamed hoping someone would hear me. I tried wiggling out his grip. "Please I have a brother to take care of!" I begged tears coming down my face. He brought his face to my neck. "PERVERT!!!!!" I screamed. He bit me. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain. He dropped me when he let go. "Go off kid." He said to me I ran off to home.

Home.....

    I got home and I felt really hungry.  "Hyung your home." Jungkook ran to me smiling and hugged me. I smelled something so sweet I look at Jungkook. "Jungkook..." I said. "Yes hyung." He smiled. "I'm hungry..." I said feeling dozed off. "Ok hyung I'll get you something to eat." He said bout to walk off. "You'll do fine hyung." I said and bit him. I don't know what came over my body I didn't care. "Hyung it's hurting!" Jungkook cried in pain. I moved away from him when I drink all his body and passed out.

{End of Yoongi POV and flash back...}

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short I have stuff to do so I thought might as well get this out

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝