Where are you taking us!?!

Yoongi POV......

    I turned around and saw two vampires. I got up quick and faced them. My fangs popped out. "Why the hell are you here!" I yelled at them making them a little shocked. The door opened it was the girls. "Hey guys we thought we could-." Dara started but they all stopped when they saw the two mysterious men. "Min Yoongi you have to come with us." The man said. "And if I don't." I said being arrogant.

    The other man sighed. "There's no if." He said. The man was about to grab my arm but Jungkook stopped him by pulling me away. "Don't touch my brother." He said coldly his fangs popping out. All of the sudden we heard a scream. We turned our attention to the girls and saw 5 more vampires with the girls holding them. "Leave them alone we aren't going anywhere with you guys ok!" I yelled. Then more people came in.

   "Why do you want With Yoongi." Namjoon asked. "We will address that when we arrive to our destination." He said. "Listen damn it this isn't a metro train there's no arrive to destination!" Jimin yelled. They all grabbed us. "Get off!" Jin yelled. "I'm not happy!!!" Hoseok screamed. Suddenly it went black.

I opened my eyes and saw that I'm not tied up????? What kind of kidnapping is this??? I got up and saw that I am in a nice room pretty expensive if I say so. Then the door opened. "Not you two again." I said annoyed. Then a thought went to my head. "Where are my friends and my girlfriend!" I yelled. "Don't worry they are just fine sir." Sir???? What the Hell???

    The man walked up to me. "The queen would like to see you." He said and I looked at them confused. "Listen idiots we are the mortal world we're there is no queen." I said getting pissed off.

      "Who said we were in the mortal world." He asked me. "Wait what?!?" I'm really confused now. There is only the mortal world. But then where are we? "So where am I?" I asked.

"Welcome to the Vampire World."

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

   Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝