You Broke your promise

Yoongi POV

      Jin hyung and Namjoon kept holding me back but I didn't want to stop. I want to fucking kill him so bad. But what broke my heart is when I saw y/n come and help mark up and glared at me. "Y/-." I was cut off by y/n. Her eyes were red. S-She's a vampire now because of me. "Don't ever talk to me I should have never trusted you. Mark was right you were using me as a blood bank." She said coldly. She walked him to his room. "Y/n! It's not true!!" I yelled. "Please come here!" I yelled louder.

End of Yoongi POV

Mark POV

      Yoongi really loves her huh. And now she hates him. So I should make him more angry. And I know just how.

End of Mark POV

       I helped mark on the bed. "Stay here I'll be back." I said and went to his bathroom grabbing he aid kit. I sat on the bed beside him. I was angry at Yoongi first you broke your promise by hurting me. Then you hurt your brother after he told me the truth. Now I'm a vampire because it was too late to stop the venom. I was about cleanse Mark wound on his face but it already healed. "Y-your.." I stuttered. "Vampire ability." He stated. His hand held mine. I looked at him. "I was wrong about you." He whispered. He sat up on the bed.

"Maybe all humans are not that bad... i just always encountered the wrong ones. Plus your not human anymore...I'm sorry y/n." Mark said looking down. "It's ok Mark I-I forgive you." I said. My hair was dangling in front of my face when Mark pushed it be hind my ear. "You.. know you really something different." Mark whispered. "Is that a good thing." I asked. "To me yeah." Mark whispered then held my chin.

Yoongi POV

I can't believe I changed her to a vampire. "Yoongi it's not your fault." Kookie said. "But it is!" I turned and saw the girls. "You jerk you said you wouldn't hurt her! We trusted you!" CL yelled grabbing my collar. Jin grabbed her pulling her away from me. "I didn't hurt her." I said. "But you did!" Bora yelled. I have never seen her angry before. The girls walked away except Dara. "Why Yoongi... she loved you." She said and walked away. Wait.... she doesn't love love me anymore.

End of Yoongi POV

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Sorry this is short but I have school and I'm trying to get all A's  first semester so wish me good luck and I won't be post as much but please understand love

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desire by my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝