SEBASTIAN STAN || Family Dinner

This is a really bad one, sorry, but thANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS!!!

"So, how long have you and Sebastian been dating?" Your cousin asks, folding her hands together on the table. You choke on your spaghetti, coughing. Sebastian laughed and hit you on the back, helping you get the pasta that had lodged itself in your windpipe. The two of you began to laugh slightly once you gave him a thumbs up, finally answering the question. Your cousin had leaned forward while you were struggling with the rogue pasta noodle, quite interested in your love life. "So?" She egged on, her eyebrows raised and interested. You shook your head, slipping an arm around the back of Sebastian's chair.
"Seb and I aren't dating, Mandy. He's my best friend!" You cooed, sharing a warm smile with the boy next to you. Your cousin seemed totally unimpressed, not believing a single word that came from your mouth.
"You know, before I started dating Ben- and even when we were first got together- I insisted we were best friends." She smirked, plopping a piece of garlic bread onto her plate. By now, the rest of the table had quietened, listening in. "and why else would you bring him to a family dinner?" She questioned. It was as if she was taunting you, trying to make you admit to something that isn't even true. You scoffed, placing your fork down in the bowl,
"Sebastian is here for two reasons. 1: he is my best friend and I appreciate him... and 2: he flew all the way from New York to come and visit me. Where else was I supposed to leave him? In my apartment alone?" Your cousin held her arms up in defeat, shrugging her shoulders. You got up from the table, throwing your napkin down. "Now if you'd excuse me... I am going to leave. Thanks for the dinner, mum. Seb? You coming?" Sebastian got up immediately, following you out the room.

He laced an arm around your waist as he pulled you into him, beginning to talk. "You ok?" He asked as the two of you walked to the car. You sighed, shaking your head.
"Families, eh?" You laughed dryly, walking away from his grasp as you got into the drivers seat of the car. He got into the passenger side, looking to you as you started the car.
"If you think that was bad, you should meet my mother." He giggled, running a hand through his hair. You nodded absentmindedly while heading out the driveway,
"that would be funny."

WRITTEN BY ELLE