GAMORA || Sister

"Y/N." A voice said bluntly.

"Mmm"

"Get out of bed."

You looked up to see your sister standing before you. She looked as sassy as ever, one hand on her hip. Her lips were pursed, and she let out a breathy sigh. You looked at her from half underneath the covers, not wanting to move. She repeated what she just said again, but louder. When you didn't budge- or reply- she walked to the bed, pulling off the doona. You screeched, rolling over so your back faced her. She forcefully rolled you over so she could meet your eyes.

"I don't want to talk." You whined. You tried to push her away so you could roll over again, but she pinned your arms to your sides (and the bed).

"But you have to. You've been a mess, and everyone's getting a bit sick of it." Gamora stated, not taking her hands from your arms.

You didn't want to talk. You knew what would happen if you talked. You would have to admit how much you miss your boyfriend. You would have to admit that your life wouldn't be the same with him gone. You would have to admit that even though your boyfriend was a cheating asshole, you still loved him. You didn't want to talk admit to something as terrible as that. So you stayed, on the bed, mouth shut.

"Ok." Your sister sighed at your silence, removing her hands. You brought your arms to across your chest, but you didn't roll over. "I know you hate everyone at the moment, but you need to look at the facts. Chuck was an asshole for cheating on you. You didn't deserve that, you're an amazing person. You broke up with him, he stormed off and the two of you ended things quite rockily. However, that doesn't matter. He was an asshole. Hear me, Y/N? Do you HEAR me-"

"I hear you." You mumbled, tears stinging your eyes.

"So you need to stop being hung up over him. It's over. You are one more heartbreak away from a happily ever after."

You cracked the smallest smile in weeks, allowing your sister to bring you in for a hug. Maybe things weren't going to be so bad...

WRITTEN BY ELLE