SEBASTIAN STAN || Deep sleeper

Your boyfriend bounded about in front of the camera, his face equally deadly and empty. It was amazing how well he could react just with facial expressions. He didn't need words to make a good impression with the fans. You sat back in his cast chair, a thick blanket wrapped around your body. Seb had packed it in the car before the two of you went to set, and you made a mental note to thank him. It was the best idea ever.

You continued to watch as your eyes became heavy and tired. You tried to blink it away, but sleep eventually came over you.

•••

You were woken by the soft hum of the radio. You adjusted yourself in the car seat, looking around tiredly. Your eyes were mostly closed, not wanting to open completely. "It's ok, babe. You can go back to sleep." A soft voice said from next to you. You muttered a quiet and immediate 'ok' before you fell asleep again, pulling the blanket further up your body.

Sebastian smiled to himself at how adorable you were being. Tired-you was one of the cutest things he's witnessed. You get all soft spoken and loopy; like you were on drugs. He continued to drive home, a hand siting limply on your leg.

He didn't want to wake you when he finished filming, so he picked you up with the blanket still draped around you, putting you straight into the car. He was surprised you didn't wake up at all, as he got caught up part way talking to one of the technical set members. You just stayed, curled in a small ball in his arms.

WRITTEN BY ELLE