LOKI ODINSON || Lokidottir

My name is Y/N Lokidottir, and I am living somewhat of a double life. Before you say anything more... I can predict what you're thinking. No, literally. I can. And I am fully aware that this sounds like that Hannah Montana show that was on that children's channel. But it's not. I can assure you.

My father is Loki Odinson, asguardian prince, brother to Thor Odinson, son of Odin. My mother was midguardian, in and out. So makes me half god, half mortal. A demigod, if you will. I have powers that no mortal could hold in their wildest dreams, but it's no match to what my father and uncle, Thor, obtain. My dad liked to call me a 'special snowflake' for that reason, and he did so until the day he died.

•••

I walked a few steps behind my uncle, letting him guide the way. I didn't know where exactly we were going, but I knew the outcome of it. After my father passed away, I did what any grieving person would and secluded myself. It wasn't the best thing to do, but it was certainly the easiest. A few days went past, and eventually I had uncle Thor come into my room to tell me what about were going somewhere, thus taking me to Midguard Earth and leading me around a tower. I was going to meet the Avengers. My uncle's friends and my father's previous acquaintances.

Soon enough, we were walking into a room full of people. At my uncles simple presence, their faces lit up. "Mr Thor!" A younger boy boomed, jumping up onto his feet and running towards him. Thor smiled slightly, letting the boy hug and wrap his arms around him.

"Hello little Spiderling," Thor said affectionately, rubbing his back softly. When the boy pulled away, I moved out from behind my uncle. Everyone's eyes bored into me as I stood there awkwardly. I chuckled uncomfortably, looking to my uncle.

"Have you got something to tell us?" Tony Stark prompted, sipping on his glass of what I could only assume was alcohol. He was one of the only people I could recognise from the group- besides Bruce Banner- as I had seen him in passing. Both my father and Thor would mention him occasionally, and I soon enough learnt his appearance.

"Oh- yes!" Thor smiled, putting an arm around me, "this is my niece, Y/N. She is the daughter of Loki."
"Was." I mumbled.
"Was." Thor corrected without skipping a beat. Everyone's face went from surprised to confused.
"I never knew Loki had a daughter?" A voice said from the back, ending the statement like a question. You smiled softly.
"Hello everyone."

WRITTEN BY ELLE