Q&A/Disclaimers

Hello!

So I actually decided to forgo a video Q&A mostly because I'm lazy and I didn't get that many questions. Your loss. Also, only like three people entered the raffle, so I canceled it and will probably try it again later. Sorry for any inconvenience. Anyway, here are the questions below:

Q&A

Q: What were you doing during hiatus? Anything fun?

A: School, and no. The second year of medical school is very intense because we have a big national exam we have to take that you basically have to study hardcore for months for. Even with that, I'm more busy than I've ever been, but I know that if I don't put the stuff I have completed, this story will become more disjointed than it already is lol. 

Q: Is the story complete? How long do I have to wait until it is?

A: No, and probably forever. Just kidding. Maybe. I have like 20 chapters complete as it is, and it's like almost done, like I anticipate writing 10-15 chapters, or maybe less.  So the whole thing will probably be wrapped up by the end of the year. But school is a priority, and I write this for free so no complaining. 

Q: Please, just tell us what The Incident is! I'm dying!

A: First of all, that's not a question, and you're not dying. But if you are, it's a good thing I'm a student doctor *flashes million dollar smile*. And you'll find out pretty soon. But there are a lot of other really interesting things/conflicts also happening, so it shouldn't be too bad of a wait. Hopefully it's worth it lol. 

Q: Is #mino (Miren X Jeno) end game? What about #axrin (Axel X Miren)? Mirker (Miren X Parker)?

A:  You'll have to read to see! A lot more ~sexiness~ to come. *attempts to wink but blinks both eyes*

Jk, I've teased you all enough already. If I'm being honest (so I might be lying because I'm the worst lol), I would say that obviously Miren and Jeno are supposed to be endgame. But it's only a matter of circumstance (and boy will there we some circumstances) that will either strengthen or ruin their relationship. Happy? 

Disclaimers 

My apologies for any shifts in tone or inconsistencies. If you feel something is off, please PM or message me, but for the most part everything should flow relatively smoothly. You may just have to go back and reread some parts of this story or the series. Like the other books this is still technically draft, so if I ever publish it for real you can bet that a lot of things would be condensed/reworked. Thus constructive feedback is always appreciated. 

Also, there will be more mature themes across the board. I think this story does have quite a few cringe-worthy/mature themes in general, but I think I was subconsciously holding back before because this is a YA novel. Maybe it's because I'm older or more committed to telling more authentic stories, but there will be content that may include sexual themes (not erotica), abuse/assault, violence/injury/tragedy. I probably should have made a disclaimer much earlier, but I know we live in triggering times, and due to this being the end of a series I know I will try to push the envelope. 

So last chance to back out.

Lastly, I just wanted to thank you all for being patient with me and being a part of this process. You guys are all amazing and it's been an honor writing for you all. I will post one chapter now, and the other two later today. Expect one update a week, but it may be more/less -- I'll give you a heads up. 

Please enjoy!