Chapter 2

Elsa's P.O.V

Once we got off the bus we all went to our lockers. Punzie & Merida are 17 but they both started school early so they're also Seniors. I checked my schedule & my first class is...Math. "What class do you guys have.?" I asked Punzie & Merida. They looked at their schedule.

"I have Math." Said Punzie

"I have...Science." Groans Merida.

"Well seems like I have first period with Punzie. I'll see you later Merida." She nods & we all get to our class. Punzie & I got there early. No one was in class, not even the teacher. We both went to the back of the class & sat in the last two seats. We both started talking & that's when I saw him. I can't believe I have the same class as that...that...jackass.!

Jack's P.O.V

I walked into school with my friends, Kristoff, Eugene (or Flynn), & Hiccup. We're known around here as The Dreamers. It's a weird name, I Know. But girls decided calling us since we're "dreamy." They all have a crush on us, mostly me. But I sadly don't have time to go out with them. I have important stuff to do after school. The guys & I head to our lockers & a girl with red hair comes up to me. "Hey Jack, wanna go out later today.? My parents are out of town for the week & we'll be all alone." She looks at me & smiles. I start smirking, "You know I would love to but I sadly can't. I have other things to do. How about you go & meet me outside at the football field.?" She smirks & nods. Once he walks away the guys look at me & start making kissy faces & noises. I just laugh & I get my stuff for class.

"What do you guys have for first period.?" I ask.

"I have Science." Said Hiccup.

" I have English." Said Kristoff.

" I have Math." Said Eugene.

I look at my schedule & see that I have Math. At least I have one class with one of my friends. We all walk to class, not even realized we were early. Once I walked inside Math class, I see that there's two girls already sitting at the back. One of them looked over & I realized that it was Elsa. I looked over at Flynn & we both smirked. Ever since Freshman year, we always bullied Elsa & her friends. They just don't do anything about it & I find it very entertaining to use them as punching bags. Especially Elsa.

We walked over to them, placing out stuff on the table.

"What do you two want.?" Asked Elsa in an annoyed and angry tone.

"Woah there missy. You better watch that tone." Said Flynn. "You know what happens when you do something that makes us unhappy." He said & smirked. I knew what he was thinking of doing but before he could do it, the bell rang. Everyone started coming in class & the teacher did as well. We grabbed our stuff & sat down at the table next to the girls.

Rapunzel's (Punzie) P.O.V

Thank god that bell rang. I knew what Flynn & Jack were gonna do. I'll admit that I get very scared but I just do show it. I have to be strong & not show my fear. If I do it'll make things worse. I just sigh as the second bell rings. About 2 or 3 students ran in, so they wouldn't be marked tardy. I hope this class goes by fast so I can get away from Jack & Flynn.

SECOND CHAPTER.!! Haha so how did you guys like it.? Was it good, bad, okay.? Well hopefully you have enjoyed it. Please vote & comment on what you think. Take care & I'm out :D