Chapter 24

Anna's P.O.V

We all decided to make it into a real competition & choose a winner based on our notes. Elsa & Punzie were checking the notes & determining who's in what place. After about 10 minutes, they finally have the results. "In fourth place.....it's Anna & Kristoff."said Punzie. Dang it, I thought we did good. Oh well. "In third place....Punzie & Flynn." said Elsa. Punzie just smiled. I guess she didn't care about winning. "Now the winner is..." Punzie & Elsa looked at each other before saying the answer & they smiled. "Merida & Hicup.!" They both yelled in excitement.

Merida & Hiccup started smiling & we all clapped. "Now since you are the winners you get to choose what we do next." said Elsa. Merida & Hiccup both started whispering, deciding on what we should do. "Let's do another contest." said Hiccup. We all stared at them, waiting for them to say what kind of contest. "Let's do charades." said Merida. "We all get with a partner & we have to choose a little slip from a hat saying what we need to do. It can be a movie or song or anything." I actually think that's a good idea.

"Maybe after that we can do it boys against girls." I added. She smiled & nodded. We all agreed to the game & got with our partners. Of course Elsa was with Jack, Punzie was with Flynn, Merida was with Hiccup, so I was with Kristoff.

Each group had to write 5 different things we can do for the game. So we need to do at least 5 in less than 1 minute. Kristoff & I choose the movies Mama & The Conjuring, the books The Fault In Our Stars & Divergent, & the song Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. Hopefully we don't get that one because there's no way that I'm licked a hammer.

Kristoff & I were up first. Well I wanted to go first so we did. I choose a slip & we had to do The Rugrats. "Ready, set, go.!" yelled Merida. I got on all four & started to crawl like a baby. Kristoff followed my lead & then we started walking on our knees. Everyone looked at us confused. "Oh.! Um..umm...THE RUGRATS.!" yelled Punzie. "Yes.!" I answered. We have 45 seconds left. Kristoff got the next slip & we had to do someone giving birth. Who would choose that.?!

I put my arm around Kristoff & started breathing in & out rapidly. I pretended to push & then Kristoff got an imaginary baby out of me. Ok that sounds wrong. "Giving birth.?" said Hiccup in more of a question. I nodded & he smiled. So Jelsa & Mericcup are in a tie. Yes, I like them as a couple. Now we have 30 seconds. Next we had to do a Stripper. Oh great. Kristoff was the one who got to be the stripper & I pretended to throw money. This was hilarious.! I hope someone was recording.

"Stripper.!" yelled Flynn. I nodded, still laughing. We have 20 seconds left. This is really fun.! Next we had to do Happy Feet. We both started tap dancing. That's all we did. We couldn't talk so we couldn't sing. Could we.? "Dancing.? Um....crap. Oh Happy Feet.!!" Yelled Jack. I nodded & we have 10 seconds left.

The last one was Wrecking Ball. This one shoulder easy or them. I started to pretend to be on a wrecking ball thingy & Kristoff pretended to lick a hammer. Everyone looked at us confused. Time was up. "What was it.?" asked Hiccup. "Wrecking ball." I said. "Ohhhh." They all said. It made total sense now that they know. Next up was Merida & Hiccup. Let's see how they do.

Ok guys so first off, 600 reads. Amazing.! Thank you so much.!

Second, the next 3 chapters will be about the game.

Third, I'm not sure if I'll update later today because I have to go to work with my sister.

Hopefully you guys have enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D