Chapter 29

Elsa's P.O.V

"Will you be my girlfriend.?" My heart beating fast in my chest. I felt like I was about to pass out. Jack Frost, the popular guy, the guy I'm working with, a DisneyWorks Guardian agent, & my bully....just asked me to be his girlfriend. I took a deep breath & sighed. "Jack, I...I can't." I started getting tears in my eyes. "B-but why.? If it's for what I've do-"

"Jack. It's nothing to do with the past. I just...Pitch already knows the people I hold dearest, I don't want him to know the people that I love..." And with that I ran out the room, tears streaming down my cheeks. I ran out & ran into a room. I didn't even know who's or what room I was in. I just ran in here. I turned & it was Minnie's room. I remember all the memories we had in here. I loved her so much, but Pitch just had to take her.

I went over & saw a few video tapes. She still had a VCR so I decided to watch a few of them. Minutes passed by & so far all of them have to do with Minnie playing with a few of us girls. She would always play with Me, Anna, Punzie, Merida, Jasmine, and Violet. We would have so much fun. I was about to stop watching the videos until I came across one with tape across the cover.

'Blast From The Past.
To: Minnie
From: P.B.'

Could P.B stand for Pitch Black.? I decided to watch the video to see what it was. What I saw was just horrifying. I didn't want to remember about that. It brings back so much pain.

Anna's P.O.V

I was lying in bed & Punzie came over to heal me after healing Merida. Those evil versions of us are really strong. They seem to be stronger than us. I wonder how Pitch made them.

"Is the pain gone.?" Punzie asked, interrupting my thoughts. I nodded & she went out to heal the others. Then Jack comes in the room. "Where's Elsa.?" He said worriedly. I have him a confused look, "I thought she was with you."

"She was but then I asked her something & she ran out crying." He said a bit upset. "What did you ask her.?" He started blushing. "Id rather not say." I nodded & we started looking for Elsa. After 15 minutes of searching we couldn't find her. "Where could she be.?" said Punzie in a worried tone. All of a sudden we hear a scream from down the hall. "Elsa.!" Jack yelled & we all ran to where we heard the scream. We ended up in Minnie's room & when we opened the door Elsa was rolled up in a ball crying.

"Elsa what happened.?" I asked running to her. "T-the tape..." she said pointing to the tv. I looked over & saw something I never expected to see again.

My parents' dead bodies...

Cliffhanger.! The next chapter might be a flashback or it'll be about what Elsa saw in the tape.

Well today I went to the Freshmen Schedule Pick Up/Tour thingy. It was kinda fun & I found this cute guy.! All the girls were fangirling over him. XD
I took a picture with him & I might set up as my new profile picture or add it to Instagram (@aslybooboo)

Well sorry for This short chapter but I couldn't think of what else to put and I wanted to end in a cliffhanger. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D