Chapter 34

Jack's P.O.V

I decided to take Elsa out to the park. I wanted her to have a fun time & to get some fresh air.

[A/N I bet you thought it was evil Jack xD]

She always works when I'm around & I think it would be best for her to have a little fun. And what better place for that to happen at the park.? "Ok Elsa. I don't want you to worry about Pitch or anything. Just relax & have fun." She took a deep breath & nodded. We both just started to walk around for a while. She saw that there was a little playground & that there was barely any kid playing on it so she decided that we both go at like little kids. This is the kind of fun she needs everyday.

While we were running around & playing on the slide & money bars, she was smiling. This is the first time I actually see her smile from the fun. I can't believe that this is what I've been missing out on.

She was on the monkey bars & they were somewhat high for a kid, but Elsa couldn't even touch the ground. Like she was about 4-5 inches off the ground. Anyways, she was on the monkey bars & I was there following her in case she slipped or something. "Jack, I think I'm about to slip." She said.

"Don't worry. I got you." I said & I put my arms out, saying that I'll catch her. She slipped & she fell hard enough to knock us both down. So there we were, on the ground. Elsa was right on top of me. She started blushing. She looks really adorable when she blushes. "S-Sorry." She said.

"No. It's fine." I said staring into her eyes. Someone behind us coughed & we both looked back. It was a woman. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am. I just slipped & he tried to catch me but we fell." Elsa said almost too quickly. The lady just have us a 'yeah right' look & left to find her kid.

Elsa got off of me & started to wipe the dirt off her skirt. "I'm gonna go get washed up." She said & pointed to the bathroom. I nodded & she left. I sat down at one of the benches to wait for her. About 5 minutes later she came back. "I'm back." She said smiling. I got up & she took my hand, pulling me towards somewhere. But it was away from the park.

"Woah, where are we going.?" I asked confused. She gave me an adorable little smile. "It's a surprise." I just nodded & smiled back. I wonder where it could be.

Elsa's P.O.V

I got out of the bathroom & went to where Jack was, except he wasn't there. "Jack.?" I said looking around for him. I felt a tap on my shoulder & I turned around to see Jack. I gave a sigh of relief. "Oh I thought you left me behind." I said very relieved.

"I would never leave you behind Elsa." He said. "Hey, wanna go somewhere fun.?" He asked with a smile & such excitement. I nodded & smiled back. "Okay, where to.?" He grabbed my hand, "It's a surprise." He said. He pulled me away from the park. The father we got to the park the closer we got to the city. Then after a while of walking, we got to an ice skating rink.

"Ice skating.?" I asked. He nodded & smiled. "Well, since you have snow & ice powers I thought you might like skating." He said. I have him a warm smile, "I love skating. Thank you Jack." I said & have him a hug. "No problem snowflake." He said. I chuckled & we pulled away. "Snowflake.? Is that my new nickname.?" I had with a smile. "Depends. Do you like it.?" He said & I nodded. "Well then yes, it is your new nickname." He said.

We both entered & got some ice skates. The good thing here is that if you don't have or you forget you ice skates, they let you rent a pair. We both started skating for a while & after about an hour Jack stopped, "Sorry, I need to use the bathroom." I gave me a somewhat embarrassed smile. I chuckled & nodded & he went to the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes I started getting worried. He still hasn't come back. Maybe there's a long line or something. I got out of the rink & what I saw just broke my heart. Jack was kissing someone else. And that someone else was...was...Violet..

Cliffhanger.! It was really hard to put the evil Jack & Nima in the story. I wasn't sure what to do so this was all I could come up with. I was gonna do it for like a few chapters but I wasn't gonna be able to think of what to do.

So here it is, Elsa got Jack kissing Violet. Will Elsa listen to Jack.? Will Jack confess his love for Elsa.? What do you guys think will happen.?

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D