Chapter 19

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. What happened yesterday.? Memories of yesterday afternoon start flooding back. I still can't believe Minnie's alive, but most of all she's on Pitch's side. I heard the sound of rain hitting against my roof top. I look out my window & it was pouring & the wind is blowing hard. I went downstairs & turned on the tv, putting the news channel on. Apparently there's a hurricane somewhat near, so school us cancelled.

It hadn't even been a week & school is being cancelled a lot. I feel like it would be best to not go at all, just so we can train more & prepare to track down Pitch. Anna came downstairs all dressed up, I guess she still doesn't know about school being cancelled.

"Elsa, why aren't you ready for school.?" She looked at me confused.

"School's cancelled. There's a hurricane somewhat near so...yeah." I said, trying not to laugh.

"Ugh, I got dressed up for no reason." She said groaning.

"Hey, go out on your suit & we'll go to our training room. I'll call Punzie & Merida to come over." I said smiling. She nodded & went upstairs. I called Punzie & told her to come over so we can train. After 5 minutes, they both came with their suits already on.

"Hey, sorry we took long. We were packing extra clothes so we can change here." said Merida.

"It's alright. Come on in." I said. They walked in & placed their stuff on the couch. We headed to our training room. It's actually like a secret room. It's the basement, but there's a button that we push & all our training equipment pops up.

"I'll be right back. I'm just gonna go put on my suit." I said. They all nodded & I went to my room & put on my suit.

[A/N their suit is the ones they're wearing in the cover. When they go out to find bad guys & all that, they wear masks & have different names so people won't know who they really are]

Before I could go to the room, there's was a knock on the door. I checked through the window to see who it was & it's the guys. Why do they always come when the girls are here.? It's like they know when we come together.

I opened the door & they guys just stared at me, looking at my body. I'll admit, this suit is really short. Well it's more of a dress but we call it suit. "Guys, eyes up here." I said pointing to my eyes. They all started blushing & looked at me. "Why are you here.?" I said, a bit annoyed.

"Oh yeah. Well since school is cancelled we thought we could just hang out." said Jack.

"Plus Anna sent us a text saying we need to come over." Kristoff added.

All of a sudden Anna pops up from behind me. "Hey guys.! Come on in.! We were about to start training.!" She said happily & they guys walked in. "Anna why did you invite them.?" I whispered.

"Well we have to work with them & knowing that Flynn likes Punzie, I'll take this chance to get them together." She whispered back. Typical Anna, always trying to hook people up. Anna & I lead the guys to the training room. They all looked a bit surprised. I won't blame them, it's pretty big. It's twice as big as one classroom.

The guys went towards the girls, except for Jack. He was standing next to me. "You look really beautiful in that...dress.?" He said, not sure if it was a dress or something else. I felt my cheeks light up. "Thank you. And it's kinda like a dress. The girls & I just call it a suit."

"How come you wear it.?" He asked in a somewhat confused tone.

"Well, we wear it mostly when we go out & track down people & stuff. We wear this along with a mask, so people won't know our identity." I said pointing to the masks that are hanging on the wall.

"What about your names.?"

"We change them too. Well, we actually have nicknames so we mostly go by that." I said, trying not to confuse them. He was going to say something else but then Flynn interrupted him, "Can you two stop flirting & get on with the training.?" He said smirking. We both started blushing & we started to train with our partner.

~2 1/2 hours later~

We all stopped after getting hungry. We all went to the kitchen. "Alright, I'm gonna make lunch. Who wants to help.?" Everyone starts to groan. I glare at them. "Either someone helps me, or you guys will continue training without eating until it's 8 pm.!" They all had their eyes widen & started looking at each other. Then they all looked at Jack. "What.?" Jack said confused.

They all push him towards me. "Kitchen.! Now.!" They all said in sync. He gave them a glare & we both went into the kitchen. We were both alone, so this would be a good time to ask him something. "Hey Jack, remember yesterday when you were telling me about your crush & then you said something on accident. Something that had to do with me." He started blushing. "Y-Yeah."

"Well you were gonna tell me something before Merida & Hiccup interrupted us. What was it.?" He blushed even more. I wonder what it was.

Cliffhanger.! I'll update later today. I'll do it before I go to sleep. Sooo how is everyone.? Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter (:

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D