Chapter 5

Hiccup's P.O.V

[A/N everything that happened in the last chapter already happened with the guys :p]

The guys & I went to The Royals HQ. I'll admit, it's pretty big. Bigger than ours. We all stared at the place for a while, admiring the view. We went inside & saw a few of our agents already with their chosen girls. The guys & I have to work with The Royals best agents. They still haven't given us their files. Mickey said something about it being a surprise or whatever.

We just stood there awkwardly. Then we see Mickey coming towards us with another lady. She looks similar to him. "Boys, this is Minney. She is the Head Agent here. She will take you to the girls you will work with." Said Micky. We all nodded & followed Minney.

None of us were talking. This is the first time we actually aren't saying anything. Maybe it's because we aren't use to this place or something. "Here they are." My thoughts were interrupted by Minney. We stood in front of a white door with different patterns on it. It had snowflakes, flowers, a sun, & leaves.? Minney opened the door & walked it. "Girls, these are the boys that will be working with you." She looked at us & told us to walk in.

I looked at the girls & I couldn't believe who I saw. This has got to be a joke.

Merida's P.O.V

The guys walked in & they all looked surprised. I bet they never suspected that the girl they bullied are actually secret agents. I chuckled a bit. "Elsa, would you explain everything to the boys & show them around." Said Minney. Elsa nodded & smiled kindly. "Yes ma'am." She answered. Minney smiles kindly at the guys & left.

We all looked at each other & smirked. Our plan is now in motion. "So...you girls are agents..?" Asked Jack, a bit surprised. We all nodded. "We never did anything to you guys because we figured that you wouldn't want to be embarrassed in school." I 'accidentally' spilled out. The guys looked at me confused. "Wait so, you're saying that you all think you're stronger than us guys.?" Said Flynn. Great.! Everything is going according to plan.

"Well of course we are. Just because we're girls doesn't mean we're less strong than guys." Said Anna.

"I'd like to see you prove it." Said Flynn.

We all smirked & nodded. "Challenge accepted." Said Punzie. Those boys will regret ever bullying us.

End of chapter 5.! I'm sorry that these chapters aren't so long ._. But the good thing is that I updated like...3 chapters a day ^-^' haha well hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. & like I said the the last chapter, I will start asking questions. I will be doing 2 questions per chapter, one relating to what is happen, the other about something random. So here it is.

What would do if you had to work together with the guy(s) who bullied you.?

What's your favorite song as of this moment.?

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please feel free to comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D