Chapter 16

Thank you guys so much for the 200 reads.! Really means a lot

Merida's P.O.V

"Alright. Let's get started. Punzie truth or dare.?" I asked.

"Dare." She said confidently. Crap she usually picks truth so this is hard.

"Ok um....I dare you to." I start to think for a while. "I dare you to use your numbing darts in Jack.!" I sad with an evil smirk.

"Wait, numbing dart.? Why would you bring a numbing dart to school.?!" asks Jack scared & surprised.

"We bring them in case of an attack during or after school & if people are around, we use our weapons so they won't know about out powers." answered Elsa. Jack just looked at Punzie who was sitting next to him. He started to look at her nervously.

"Just..just get it over with." He stands up & Punzie smirks, hitting him with her numbing dart.

"I can't feel my legs." His legs start shaking & before he could fall, Elsa grabs him.

"Awwwww, I feel like Cupid." said Punzie with a squeal. Jack & Elsa both smiled. I think they like each other. I smirked at the thought.

"Ok my turn. Flynn, truth or dare.?" asked Punzie. Flynn put on a thinking face before answering.

"Um....truth."

"In your opinion, who do you think is the most attractive at this table.?" Flynn started blushing. Like crazy. I wonder who it is.

"Um..a-at this table.?" He asked nervously. I'm dying to know who it is.! I know I know, I'm nosy but that's how I am & I'm proud.

"Yes.! Now tell us who.!" Punzie said with a big smile on her face. I bet she was hoping it was her. She does like him after all.

"Um...um.."

"Spit it out already.!" said Kristoff, a bit annoyed.

"Fine.! I think...Rapunzel is attractive..." he starts to blush even more & Punzie's eyes widen a bit & she starts to blush. Awwwww, that's so cute. I actually think they make a cute couple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh.!" said all the guys, except Flynn. Us girls just chuckled. Even Punzie. She had a small smile on her face. I bet she was happy.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

I felt something inside when Flynn said I was attractive. Like something warm inside, I never felt it before. I did like him so I was hoping that it would be me. I started blushing & it started smiling. There was an awkward silence after that.

"Um...your turn Flynn." I said, breaking the silence.

"Uhh...Kristoff, truth or dare.?" asked Flynn.

"Dare." he answered quickly. I'm guessing he always picks dare.

"I dare you to sing us a song." Flynn said smirking. Kristoff thought for a while & then started smiling.

"Reindeers are better than people." He started singing. While he was singing we all chuckled or laughed. It was hilarious.! He actually had a pretty good voice.

"Ok ok. My turn. Um Elsa, truth or dare.?" he asks.

"Dare." This is the first time actually chose dare. I'm surprised.

"I dare you to kiss the first object you see."

"Alright." She quickly kisses the table.

"Ewwwww. I can't believe you actually did it.! God knows what things are put on these tables.!" said Hiccup grossed out. I chuckled at him. He's really cute. Wait, what did I just say.? Ugh Merida pull yourself together.

"Ok um, Anna truth or dare.?" Elsa asked.

"Truth.!" she said all happy.

"Sing us your favorite song. It can be one you made or a song we all know." Anna thought for a while & then she smirked & looked at Elsa.

"Elsa, do you wanna build snowman.?" She sang. Elsa smiled & started singing along. We all looked at them confused. Once they finished they started getting tears in their eyes but quickly pulled themselves together. They both giggled.

"Alright. Now back to the game. Uh let's see...Hiccup. Truth or dare.?"

"I'm gonna go with truth." Hiccup said. I don't think he's much of a dare fan.

"Who do you like.?" Hiccup started to blush.

"Um...you guys don't know her." He said looking down. Anna just stared at him, trying to see if he was lying. Since she couldn't see his face, she wasn't able to tell if he was telling the truth.

"Ok your turn." said Flynn.

"Merida, truth or dare.?" Hiccup chose me.! Omg he chose me.! Oh my god what is happening to me.?!

"Um...dare." He started to think.

"Ok. I dare you to come to school tomorrow with your hair straightened."

My eyes widen. "What.?! No.! Please no.!"

"Sorry Meri. It's a dare." Punzie said smirking. She always wanted to "fix" my hair. Now she will. Ugh, damn you Hiccup.

"Ok Jack, truth or dare." I ask him since he's the only one left.

"Dare." He said in a weird voice. I'm guessing that he can't talk very well because of the numbing darts.

"I dare you to kiss the girl you like." He started blushing & so did Elsa. Ha, I knew she liked him.!

"I can't. I can barely move my lips." He said. I start to think.

"Alright well then once the numbness goes away, you will kiss the one you like." I started smirking & he blushed even more & nodded hesitantly.

"Well we should all get back to training. I'll be in here with Jack while the rest of you go on." Elsa said. We all nodded & went outside. I wonder they're gonna do.

Chapter 17 everyone.! I hope it was fun, funny, & long-ish. But like I said in the beginning, thank you so much for the 200 reads.! Hopefully you all have enjoyed this chapter (:

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D