Chapter 11

Jack's P.O.V

I look at Elsa & I can tell that she's still mad at me. I don't blame her, I would be too. "Elsa, please forgive me for the past. I want to tell you the truth about everything." She was about to yell but then she took a deep breath. "Fine, I'll listen." To be honest, that took me by surprise. I didn't think she would want to listen.

We both went over to couch & say down. "Ok, tell me the truth. Why did you bully me in the beginning.?"

"Well...I don't know. I was just so popular since Middle School & I guess that the popularity got to my head starting High School."

"Yes but why me.?"

"You seemed like a quiet nerd, you know.? It's just seemed normal for someone popular to bully a nerd. Then I saw you hanging out with Merida & Punzie & I thought that the guys would enjoy the fun I was having. So that's when they picked on them both. Hiccup was popular but he didn't like picking on others, his cousins would pick on him & he would know the pain that the others are going through. So he never did it."

"What about Anna.? Once she started High School, you guys started bullying her even when she wasn't in our grade.!"

"We had a friend that was & he started to pick on her when we told him."

"I'm just don't get it...you only picked on us just because of your stupid popularity.?" I nodded. Her eyes started forming tears & I automatically felt bad for her.

"Look Elsa, I'm really sorry. When we fought against each other at the agency, I felt the pain you did. Maybe what I did was worse than how you beat me. But I just felt bad & I knew I had to apologize. So please, can you please forgive me.?"

Elsa's P.O.V

"So please, can you please forgive me.?" I looked at Jack. I don't know if I can forgive him. He made me go through so much. Should I forgive him.?

I sigh, "Jack...I don't know if I can forgive you-"

"I understand.." He said upset.

"I don't know if I can forgive you, but I'm deciding that I will. I'm going to give you one more chance. If you mess it up, there will be no more chances. Alright.?"

"Ok.! I got it.! Thanks Elsa.!" He said hugging me tight. He quickly let go realising what he did. He started blushing &...I was too.? Why am I blushing.? I don't even like him.

"Oh um...s-sorry."

"It's alright Jack. Come on let's go with the others."

He nods & we both go to the kitchen.

Done with chapter 11. I'm sorry that these chapters are so short but the good thing is that I post like almost every hour or two xD well hopefully you enjoyed this chapter & here are the questions:

If you were Elsa, would you have forgiven Jack.?

If you have a Pinterest account, follow me ----> ShipJelsa

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D