Chapter 45

Jack's P.O.V

I saw how Elsa started changing & transforming into her evil side. It pains to see her leaving us & just turning to our enemy's side, but at the same it's to protect us all...right.? Black sand was surrounding Elsa & kept getting closer until we could see a black sandy figure. Soon enough the sand went away & Elsa was gone. There in front of me was her dark side.

"Hello again, Jack." She said, smirking evilly. Her voice was the same but with a slight change in it. I could hear hatred in her voice. I can't help but feel that I'm responsible for the hatred tone. I was still weak from the blast of something I had earlier, so I still couldn't get up. I just stared at the person in front of me & felt nothing but anger & hate inside of me. I hate how Elsa had to do this. I hate how all this had to happen. I hate Pitch for doing this to Elsa.

"Now Ella, I want you to destroy Jack once & for all." Pitch said pointing at me. My eyes widened. I looked over at 'Ella'. She smirks at him & nods. She aims her pointer finger over at me & an Icy blue light starts forming at the tip. It grows bigger & brighter. "Good bye Jack. Forever." That's the last thing I remember before seeing all black.

Anna's P.O.V

I flutter my eyes open & I look around. Where am I.? Memories of what happened start flooding back. So I'm at Wendy's house right now. I see that everyone else is still unconscious, I want to wake them up but I decide not to. I look & see that Jack is separated from us. I crawl over to him. He looks pale. Paler than usual. I start to shake him so he can wake up.

"Jack. Jack wake up." He groans a bit. At least I know he's alive. I look around again & notice that Elsa's not here. "Jack wake up. Where's Elsa.?" His eyes immediately open up & he sits up. He looks a bit horrified. I wonder what happened.

"Elsa...she isn't here.?" Jack said looking at me, his eyes seemed to be filled with a mixture of sadness, worry, & anger. I shake my head, "No. She isn't." He starts to get tears in his eyes & I could tell that he tried to stop them from falling.

"Jack what's wrong.?" I ask. I feel like he knows what's going on. Something is telling me that Elsa's in danger. We're in danger.

"Elsa...she turned to Pitch's side." He said. My heart suddenly started to beat fast & I started to get a lump in my throat. I was on the verge of crying. I can't believe it. My sister turning to our enemy's side. She would never do that. "W-Why would she do that.?" I said, my voice cracking. I can tell that Jack was just as hurt as I was because he broke down crying.

"She did it to protect us. To protect everyone in the agency." His voice also cracked a bit. He quickly got up & ran outside. I wanted to go chase him but something told me not to. Instead I went upstairs to make sure that Jane & Danny are alright. I remember hearing them screaming before passing out. When I got to their room I see that they aren't there. My heart started racing & I ran to every room, hoping that they would be in there.

I had no luck.

I quickly went back downstairs & I woke everyone up by throwing water on them (since I have water powers). They all quickly sat up & looked at me angrily. "What was that for.?! You got my hair all wet.!" Merida yelled in her Scottish accent. You know she's angry when she talks in her normal Scottish accent.

"Look I'm sorry about your hair but we have a huge problem." I said & everyone looked at me confused.

"Elsa turned to Pitch's side &...Jane & Danny are missing." I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned & I saw Wendy there, on the verge of breaking down crying. She wasn't supposed to know just yet. God, what have I done.

Wendy's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of water falling in my living room. I suddenly remember that Elsa & the others came for information about clues from the crime scene. I got up & I went over to the living room.

"Jane & Danny are missing." Was the first thing I heard. I gasped & Anna quickly turned around. Her face was full of shock. I guess I wasn't supposed to hear that & I wish I didn't. I wanted to burst out crying but I didn't. All my years in the agency taught me to be strong, even during your toughest moments. This is the toughest thing I've ever had to face, other than the moment I found out my husband died during war.

"Where are they.? I know he had to take them. Where are they.?!" I said angrily. I knew it was that Pitch guy who took them. I don't personally know him but if he was evil enough to kill hundreds on innocent people, I knew he would kidnap my children.

Anna & the others just stood there staring at me, probably shocked by my reacting. "Where. Are. They." I repeated again, with more anger in my voice. "I don't know where he is but I think I know a way to find him." said the skinny brown haired boy, Hiccup I think he name was. I nodded. "Alright. Let me get changed first & then I'll join you." I said & they all nodded. I went upstairs & went to my closet. In the very back, was my outfit. An outfit I thought I'd never wear again.

It was my spy outfit.

Chapter 45.! I hope you guys enjoyed it & I hope it was long enough. I seriously couldn't think of anything else to write but at least I tried. ^-^'

So the first week of school was alright for me. How was it for you guys.? If you already started, then how is it so far.?

I have this teacher for English who is super fun. On the first day he told us about himself (he even made a PowerPoint xD) & the funniest thing I could remember is that he used to work at Build A Bear Workshop. That was seriously just too funny for me xD *dies laughing*

So do any of you have fun teachers.? Or do you have all mean teachers.?

In other news, I'm talking to this boy who is very very perverted & he's like trying to convince me to let him grab my ass & crap like that. Like a Friends With Benefits kind of thing. It's getting very annoying, especially when it's ALL the time.

I also wrote some more songs in case you guys liked the ones I use in chapter...chapter...chapter something ^-^' I may be the author of this story but I don't remember what happens in every chapter xD

So anyways I wrote new songs in case you guys wanna see them. Just please don't steal them. I worked really hard on them & they have to do with my past & I how I feel.

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the long A/N xD but I had a lot to say Cx. Please comment & vote if you enjoyed today's chapter.

Take care & I'm out🐣✌️😬