Chapter 22

Elsa's P.O.V

When Jack kissed me, I felt this warm feeling inside. I didn't what it was. I never felt before but I like it. It makes feel complete. As if I found my other half. I could tell that the others were staring at us. I really didn't care, but I was kind of shocked. I had my first kiss, & with the guy who picked on me. We pulled away & Jack looked at me, smiling. I blushed & smiles back. "Ok Jack, I can tell that you like my sister & she likes you back. You know our secret & you know how well we can fight. So, you can go out with her as long as you don't hurt her. But if I find out that you did something to her, you will pay." Anna said strictly. I giggled a bit. Anna was getting all up on Jack's face. He looked a bit scared which was kind of adorable. I wonder what will happen between us now.

"Hey guys, sorry I ruin the fun but can we do something else.?" I said. They all nodded. "What do you want to do Elsa.?" Hiccup asked me.

"I want us to have a singing competition. One, because I love singing. Two, because it'll be fun when it's all of us together. And three, because I wrote a song for Music Class & I don't want it to be for nothing." I said. I had to go through all that hard work & I did to present it, so that's what I'm gonna do. Everyone nodded & Anna & Punzie smiled. "I wanna be the judge.!" They both said at the same time. "Ok let me think first. So there's 8 of us, 2 people as the judge would make 6 people to perform. Alright, Anna Punzie & Flynn will be the judges & then we will all perform with a partner, while everyone else judges." I said hoping it made sense to them. I love the girls but they can be stupid sometimes. Everyone nodded.

We all went downstairs & I grabbed my guitar. We were all gonna use a guitar & if we didn't want to, we just put the karaoke version on youtube. Yeah, we're awesome like that. I was up first. "Ok so this is a song I wrote. It's about someone who had to go through so much pain in her life. I hope you enjoy it." I said. Everyone clapped & I felt like I was in class. I kinda nervous to be honest, even in front of my friends & sister. I just hope they like this song. I started strumming my guitar. Here goes nothing.

For many years you hated me
Hurting me with your hands
I was just a little girl
Who didn't have a clue
I never knew what I did to you
To deserve the pain I have
And live this crazy life

But one day I'm hoping
That all the pain can just end
And for me to be happy again

I want to tell the truth
I want everyone to know
What happened to the little girl
Who was always so happy
She is still here
She's just afraid to come out
And tell the world the truth
About her pain and her past

Everyday when I see you
I always to go through this pain
And you just seem to smile
Enjoying my suffering
This is all a game to you
This your new favorite show

But one day I'm hoping
That all the pain can just end
And for me to be happy again

I want to tell the truth
I want everyone to know
What happened to the little girl
Who was always so happy
She is still here
She's just afraid to come out
And tell the world the truth
About her pain and her past

When will all this pain fade away
This little girl wants come out today
When will you just realize
That today I'm not the same
I won't let this fear stop me anymore

I want to tell the truth
I want everyone to know
What happened to the little girl
Who was always so happy
She is still here
She's just afraid to come out
And tell the world the truth
About her pain and her past