Chapter 13

Elsa's P.O.V

[im skipping it a day ahead. So Next Day (:]

I walk over to my locker & I get my books for Math. "Hey Elsa.! I heard that Mr. Adams isn't here today.!" said Merida. I'm so glad he didn't come today. Although it's the second day of school, I could tell that he was a mean & rude teacher.

"Great.! I didn't do his homework, now he won't yell." I said smiling.

"Actually, none of the teachers are coming." I saw Jack coming over this way smirking.

"What do you mean.?" asked Punzie confused.

"I might have made it snow even more at their house. So that means that their whole house is covered in snow. No way of getting out until tomorrow." He said proudly.

"What.?! Why would you even do that.?!" I practically yelled at him. What kind of idiot does that.?!

"Well, I figured that since everyone here is from the agency we can just train now & if we get bored we can go to the class or talk or whatever."

"That's actually a good idea..." said Merida.

I just rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll go get Anna." They all nodded & I went to get Anna. When I went to the sophomore hallway I saw someone pushing her. He was about to punch her, when I quickly froze his hand. He stopped & looked at his fist. "What the hell.?!" I could tell he was confused.

"Hey.! Leave her alone.!" I said walking towards them. "Or what.?" He answered back. "Oh you don't want to know." I said smirking. He was about to punch me when I blocked it. That's when he got angry. He & his others friends started 'attacking' me all at the same time. I fought back, dodging & blocking their hits.

I got them all & they were all on the ground. "You ok Anna.?" I asked. She nodded & I grabbed her arm. I took her over to the Senior hall. I saw Merida & Punzie waiting.

"Hey the guys are outside waiting." said Punzie. I nodded. "Alright let's go." We all went outside & I saw the guys waiting for us.

"Finally. Took you girls long enough." said Flynn. We just rolled our eyes.

"Let's get started." said Merida & we nodded.

After 2 hours after training, we all went inside. Anna & Punzie went to the art room, Merida went to the gym to practice her archery, & I went to the music room. I don't know about the guys, they left after us. I sat at the piano & started playing the first song that came into mind.

In my memory, all the small things like
daggers in my mind

In my memory, while my head bleeds
the words i'll never find

That I always meant to say to you I can't

Cause you turned your face & now I
can't feel you anymore

Turn your face so now I can't see you
anymore

Walk away until you're not standing at
my door

Turn your face, walk away, & stay

Turn your face

I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. I don't know why but when I hear this song I just remember Jack. How he would hurt me & how I always wanted to tell him the truth but I couldn't.

In my memory, I was hurtin long before

we met, oh

In my memory, they're still burnin,

fingerprints you left

And I always meant to say to you I can't

So just turn your face, until I can't see
you anymore

Turn your face until I can't see you
anymore

Walk away, until you're not standing at my door

Turn your face, walk away, & stay
Turn your face

This is where I get more into the song.

Each time I take you back, you bring one thousand cracks

And I accept them like a fool ooooh

So now what's your excuse?

What do we have to lose?

Since i'm already losing you.

So hard to face that i can't feel you anymore

Hard to face that i can't see you anymore

So walk away until you're not standing at my door

turn your face, walk away, and stay

Turn your face

Turn your face and stay..

Turn your face

I start crying into my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up & see Jack. I quickly hug him & cry in his chest. He hugs back. "Shhh....it's alright Elsa. I'm here for you." Maybe I was wrong about Jack. Maybe he is caring...

Chapter 14.! I started this chapter am hour after I woke up but I kept getting distracted. But here it is.!

I still can't believe we had 100 reads. Now we have 185.! So close to 200.! Thank you guys so much for this. Lol I say thank you, a lot.

Well please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D