Chapter 3

Elsa's P.O.V

School finally ended. I waited for Anna & the others. Today was the WORST day of my school life. I practically had Jack in all my classes. Our Music teacher, Ms. Belle, said that we have a project starting next week. She told us what it was about & that we'll have a partner to work with. I hope it won't be Jack, if I end up with him I will die.! I can't stand being near him. "Hey Elsa.!" My thoughts got interrupted by the girls coming over. Anna seems happy. Happier than usual. I wonder what's up. I was about to ask her but then I got a call.

"Hello.?" I answered.

"Elsa, it's me Violet. You & the girl need to come over now.! It's important."

"Alright. We're on our way.!" I hung up & looked at the girls who were laughing. I gave them a serious look. They stopped smiling & nodded, understanding what I meant. Instead of taking the bus, we ran home. We live like 10 minutes away from school, but since we run fast...like really fast, we can get there in 5 minutes. Once we got home, we all went into the garage. We all have our own motorcycles. It's the same but just our own favorite color. Mine was ice blue, Anna's was pink, Punzie's was purple, & Merida's was Green. We quickly got on & left.

We went over to Head Quarters. We quickly got inside & I see everyone running to the lobby. I looked at the girls & we followed them. I wonder what's going on.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Remember how I told you guys that my life was different after school.? Well this is what I meant. Me, Anna, Punzie, & Merida...

Are Secret Agents.

Soooooo.....now you know the secret.! Lol did you guys see this coming,? Was it too obvious.? Well hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D

Beware Of The Enemy [Discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara