New Story.!

Hey everyone.! How are you all doing.?!

Well today I just finished the very first chapter of a new story Im making. Yes, it is another Jelsa Fan Fic & it's a bit different from this one.

It is spy related but that's the only thing similar to this story.

I hope you guys will enjoy the story & I decided to give you a little sneak peek of what will happen.

So.

Here.

We.

Go.

Running.

I'm in the woods running.

I'm running away from something but I don't know what. I feel so scared and hurt. I keep on running & I hear this deep, raspy voice. "Elsa, come back. Don't run away from me. You know I'll find you and that boy." It said.

I continued to run away. Someone grabbed my arm & pulled me in the bushes. I was about to scream but they covered my mouth. I was about to look at the person but I heard a noise.

There you have folks.! That's all I'm going to give you. I will post the first chapter today. It's current 11:06 am. I didn't go to school today because I'm very sick by I'll get over it.

Right now, I care about you his being entertained, & not get bored of waiting for my stories. So I will only update when I get ideas. So far, I might get more ideas for the other story instead of this one but I will still update this story.

Hopefully you will enjoy the new story.

Oh & the name of the story is Operation Double Agent. (Double Agent referring to one agent finding out information about another agent, or it's enemy)

Well I hopefully you will read it, hopefully you will enjoy it.

I will post the story at about 1:00 pm.

Well goodbye everyone.

Take care & I'm out✌️😁🐯🐣