Chapter 26

Punzie's P.O.V

Me and Fl- Eugene. Me and Eugene are up next. While we were writing our song, he told me his real name. Eugene Fitzherbert. (I'm sorry if I wrote it wrong ^-^') I like Eugene Fitzherbert much more than Flynn Rider. Of course I could only call him that when no one is around. No one, other than the guys, knows his real name.

So we both got up & I got a slip. First we had to do a Selfie. I pretended to hold up a phone & Eugene got close to me & we both looked up & smiled. "Selfie.!" Jack yelled. I nodded.

Next was wrestling. I quickly pinned Eugene down & we started wrestling. "Oh wrestling.!" yelled Kristoff. I nodded & we both got up.

Next was Divergent. Dammit who choose this.? I haven't even seen the movie or read the book. Eugene & I just decided to try to do the cover of the movie. "Divergent.!" Anna yelled in excitement. I nodded. Well now I know that it was Anna who choose it.

We still have 30 seconds left. The next one we had to do was Step Up. I stuck at this one. I can't even dance. We both started to dance, or try to dance, like they would in the movie. It was really hard. It looked like I was having a seizure. "Step Up.!" yelled Hiccup. I nodded.

This was the last one for us. We had to do Shrek. Eugene automatically through me over his shoulder. What the.?! What is he doing.?! "Hey out me down.!" I yelled hitting his back & he was just walking in circles. "Shrek.!" yelled Merida.

"Hey no fair.! She spoke.! You can't talk in charades.!" yelled Anna.

"Oh well. It already happened." Merida said smirking. Eugene put me down. Next up was Jack & Elsa. I wonder what they'll get.

Elsa's P.O.V

Jack & I got up. We were the last ones to play. Before we could do anything my phone rang.

"Hello.?"

"Elsa.! It's Violet.! You need to come over to HQ now.!"

"But what about the storm.? We won't be able to see.!"

"Find a way to get here.! But you need to get here quickly.! It's very important.!"

"Alright. We're on our way." I hung up & looked at the girls. "We need to go. It's important." The girls nodded. "Wait what about the storm.?" asked Flynn. I started to think. Then I remembered about our secret tunnel. "We can take the tunnel.!" I said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot we had that." said Anna. The guys looked at us confused & we went to the kitchen. The girls & I moved the fridge & under it was a little door. I opened it. "Go in. Now." I said. Everyone started going in. I grabbed a lantern & closed the little door after jumping in. "Just follow me." I told everyone. We all ran straight. We took we few turns & then we finally reached a dead end. "We're here." I gave the lantern to Anna & I opened the door that's on top of us. We all got out. I closed the door & everything was quiet.

"Violet.? Where are you.?" I yelled looking for her.

"Over here.! I'm in Minnie's office.!" I heard Violet. We all ran to Minnie's office & there she was. Not violet...but Minnie. "Glad you could come." Minnie said in Violet's voice. She can imitate people's voices.?

"What do you want Minnie.?" I said in a serious & hateful tone.

"The name's Nima & I thought I could introduce you to someone." She said smirking. Soon a dark shadow came behind her. He was wearing a black dress kind of thing. He had black spiky hair. His eyes are yellow & his skin is grey-ish.

"Well well well. If it isn't Little Elsa. you were young the last time I saw you."

"Who are you.? How do you know my name.?" I stared glaring at him.

"Why I'm Pitch. Pitch Black. And I was the one who killed your parents."

"W-What...?" He killed my parents.?

Cliffhanger.! It took me like about an hour and a half just to write this. I couldn't think of what to put for the charades & so I decided that it was time for a little drama.

Now the others know who exactly Pitch is. Oh btw, Nima is short for NIghtMAres. See what I did there (; that & I honestly couldn't think of what else to write.

Well today I found out that the person who inspired me to write this story actually voted for my story & added it to her reading list.

Wafflepandathing thank you so much, I hope you're enjoying my story. Without you I wouldn't of have written my story.

Well hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D