Chapter 10

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. For some reason I felt cold. My eyes widen. I got up & ran to my bedroom window & I checked outside. It's snowing.! How the hell is it snowing in the middle just August.?! It's still summer.! I know I didn't do this but who else would...wait....ugh..Jack.

I heard a knock on my door, "Elsa, do you wanna build a snowman.?" She sang. I chuckled. We would always sing this when we were kids. "Of course I wanna build a snowman." I sang back, opening the door. She smiles widely, "Then get dressed up. We're going outside.!" She said excitedly & went to her room to get dressed up.

Once we got dressed up, we both went outside & we saw Merida & Punzie. "Hey, Elsa.! Anna.!" said Punzie. "Hey.!" I said back. We walked over to where they were. "What do you think caused this snow.?" asked Anna. They all turned at me. "What.? I didn't do it." I said. They started to think. I already know it's Jack, let's see if the girls can find out too. They're slow sometime is it'll be fun.

"Wait...Jack's the only person other than Elsa with snow powers.." said Anna.

"Oh yeah. But why would he make it snow.?" asked Merida.

We all shrugged. "Come on let's just have fun for now. We still have 7 hours until we have to go training.!" I said smiling. They all nodded & smiled back. We started having a snowball fight, making snow angels, building snowmans. Anna & I always build the same snowman, we named him Olaf. Whenever it's snowing we all act like we're kids again & just have fun.

After a while of playing in the snow, we went inside to have some hot chocolate. We started talking for a while & somehow we got to the subject about our crush.

"Ok so who do you have a crush on Punzie.?" asked Anna.

"Well....you all know him, he's really cute but he is a HUGE jerk. He thinks he's better looking than his friends, which in my opinion he does, but he just messes around about that." she answered.

"Wait...are you saying that you have a crush on Flynn Rider.?" says Merida. She may be slow but she knows about how people look & act.

"What.? No.! Why would I have a crush on him.?!" yells Punzie. She was blushing & avoiding eyes contact when she said that. She was obviously lying.

"Oh my god you do have a crush on him.! Don't worry Punzie, I'll admit that I have a crush on Kristoff. So you won't feel alone." said Anna. Wait, she has a crush on Kristoff. But he bullies her.! What is going on with those girls.?!

"I can't believe you girls like the two guys who bullies you.!" said Merida

"Oh come on Mer. You even told me that you think Hiccup's cute.!" said Punzie. Merida started to blush. So I guess she does like him.

"So that just leaves Elsa." said Anna. They all stared at me. Oh boy, I wonder what I should tell them. Before I could say anything the door bell rang. Great, saved by the bell. "I'll go get it." I said & quickly got up & walked to the door.

When I opened the door, I saw the guys there. "Hey, mind if we come in.?" asked Jack. "Um...sure come on in." I said trying to be polite. I'm still mad at him but I'm not the kind of girl who stays mad at a person for long. Not even for 5 minutes. Unless they did something that really pissed me off. Like Pitch.

The guys walked in & they all went to the kitchen to where the girls were at. All except Jack. We were both alone. Again...

We reached to 100 reads.!! In less than an hour we got 100 reads.! Thank you all so very much.! & just for that, you guys can get a prize. Leave in the comments what you want me to do & I'll do it. When we reach to 150, you'll get another prize. But thank you again, this really means a lot to me.

But here are the questions for this chapter:

Would you fall for the guy who bullied you.?

What do you guys like about Jelsa, Merricup, Kristoff, & Eugenzel.?

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D