Chapter 33

Elsa's P.O.V

"Come on Elsa.! We've been training all day.! We deserve a day off.!" said Anna, whining like a little girl. I sighed, "Alright. You can go out, but remember to take your weapons & you need to change your look before you go out." I said & they nodded & smiled. The reason why we don't change our identity at school is because it's safer there than any other place, other than the agency. Plus, some of the older agents are teachers there so they can protect us I'm case something bad happens.

After a while, Anna & the girls all went out shopping. Even the guys went out doing lord knows what. So I was alone in the agency. I'll admit, it's kinda scary. Especially knowing that there's someone out there who's trying to kill you. I shook the thought out of my mind & I went to my office/room. I sat down at my desk & saw that the folders were there. I decided to look at them all, since I only saw Minnie's.

I to Pitch's & I remembered him saying that my parents took away everything from him. What exactly did my parents do.? I decided to search up the death of his parents on my laptop. Apparently his parents were murdered & their bodies were found in their room. It also says that when they found the bodies, they were holding guns.

I went to our population tracking device on my laptop to search Pitch's parents. After about 5 minutes I finally found them. His mother was Mary Black & his father was Jack Black. They had many criminal records. They were mostly known has The Nightmares on the street. Like Pitch, they went around killing innocent people for fun. They had many people helping them with the murders, all of them were family.

They died when Pitch was only 5. I wonder what could've happened to cause a fight between them. I searched up my parents & I saw that they had one criminal record for murder. It was obviously the murder of Pitch's parents, but why would they have a criminal record because of it.? They did something that the police couldn't & that was capture two criminals. Although they did kill them...

If only I could see my parents, I would ask them what happened between them & Pitch's parents. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. I looked up & saw Jack. "Oh hey Jack. What are you doing here.?" I asked, hiding the windows I had open in my laptop.

"Oh nothing. Just thought that we could hang out, ya know.?" He said smiling. There's something strange about him, I just can't tell what it is. "Thanks but I'd like to keep working on finding Pitch." I said politely.

"Come on. It wouldn't hurt to have a short break." He said. I gave it a thought & said, "Alright. Just a shirt break." I said smiling. He smiled back & he grabbed my hand. I wonder where we're gonna go.

Cliffhanger.! It took me a while to thing of what to write but hopefully it's good enough.

I'm sadly starting to get writers block & it sucks. I really want you guys to enjoy this & if you don't, then I'll stop writing.

But hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D