Chapter 18

So I just now noticed that I've been marking the chapters wrong xD I'm sorry if confused anyone but I did fix them. Hopefully it's already back to normal.

Jacks P.O.V

I got up but fell back down. "Dammit. I still can't feel my legs.!" I said angrily. "Jack you just stay here. I'll go get the others & we'll go check on the girls alright.?" Hiccup said.

"No.! I need to help Elsa.!" I got up & I started walking slowly, not caring about the feeling in my legs. He nodded & got Flynn & Kristoff. We all ran to the agency. When we went inside it was a huge mess in here. "What the hell happened.?" said Flynn. I saw blood on the floor & I got even more worried about Elsa. "Elsa.! Girls.! Where are you.?!" I yelled. I need to find Elsa. I can't stop thinking about her right now.

I heard a scream. It sounded like Anna. "Anna.!" yelled Kristoff. We followed the scream & we saw a passage in the wall. What the hell..? I ran in & the guys followed me. After what seemed like ages, I finally saw the girls. They were on the floor. "Elsa.!" I ran towards Elsa. I picked her up, holding her in my arms. "Come on Elsa wake up." I started getting scared. I was never afraid of anything. Now I'm scared of losing Elsa.

She fluttered her eyes open & I gave a sigh of relief. She's alive, that's good. "What happened.?" She said, still gaining consciousness. "I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me that yourself." Her eyes widened & she looked at the others, who were also awake.

Elsa got up but fell. I caught her before she could fall onto the ground. "Woah, you need to be careful. Let's go back to the school & you can tell me what happened." She nodded. I picked her up bridal style, the guys doing the same with the other girls, & we went back to the school.

Elsa's P.O.V

We went into the infirmary & the guys laid us down on the beds. "Can you girls tell us what happened.?" said Flynn. The girls looked at me, saying that I should tell the story. They're still shocked from what happened so I guess it's normal.

"We went to the vault, where you guys found us, & I heard a chuckle. I turned around & it was Minnie." The guys looked at me shocked & confused.

"But I thought Minnie was dead. We saw her body, everyone from the agency did."

"Yes I know. But here's what happened, from what she told me."

*FlashBack*

"Minnie.?" I can't believe it. I thought she was dead.

"Hello Elsie." She said. "Surprised to see me.?"

"But I thought you were-"

"Dead.? Well you see, I faked my death. Pitch convinced me to turn to his side & well when I accepted, I had to pretend that I was dead so you wouldn't know the truth."

"But why would you turn to his side.? Why would you leave the girls you raised.?" I knew something was wrong. This just isn't Minnie. Knowing her, she would never turn to Pitch's side.

"He promised me full control of my own country once we rule the world." Rule the world.? Is that his plan.? To destroy all of us so he can rule the world.?

It was dark in the room & then the lights suddenly come on. I could see clearly & Minnie wasn't wearing her red dress & her red bow like she would always wear. She was wearing all black. Her eyes were yellow. What happened to her.?

"You aren't Minnie. Who are you.?" Merida said, taking out her bow & arrow & aiming it at Minnie.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She said smirking.
"Get them boys. Oh & thank you girls for the weapons." Weapons.? My eyes widened as soon as I knew what she meant. She's trying to take the vault.! Before we could attack, some guys wearing all black & black masks grabbed us. The last thing I remember was seeing a dark figure approaching Minnie & then everything went black.

*End Of FlashBack*

The guys stared at me still shocked & speechless. "I know that wasn't Minnie. It couldn't of have been her. But she looked so similar..." said Punzie.

"Pitch did something to her. But I just don't know what." I said.

"Look girls, you went through a lot today. How about you just go home & rest. We can talk about this tomorrow." said Kristoff.

"But-" Anna said but was cut off but Jack.

"No buts. You four will go straight home & rest for the rest of the day. The rest of the agents will go to the agency & clean everything up. Alright." We nodded & before I left I gave Jack a hug. "Thank you Jack. For everything." He hugged back & was smiling when I pulled away. "No problem." I gave him a smile & left.

Finished.! Hopefully you guys found this chapter interesting. Do you think that I should keep Minnie on TeamPitch or change her back to TeamRoyals.?

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D