Chapter 27

Anna's P.O.V

"I'm Pitch Black. And I'm the one you killed your parents." My eyes widened. He killed our parents. He was the one. I felt anger rushing through me, remembering the past. He killed them in front of me & Elsa. I was very young but I still remember everything.

"You. You were that man. Why.? Why did you kill them.?!" Elsa yelled in anger & sadness. She was really mad but she was still sad, knowing who killed our parents.

"Why they didn't tell you, did they.?" He said. he seemed to be enjoying our pain.

"What are you talking about.?" I managed to say.

"Your parents, all of your parents, took away everything I loved. My friends, my family, my home. I was alone. I had nobody. Not one single person. I lived alone in the streets until I met other kids like me. The same exact thing happened to them. Once we were old enough to have weapons, we decided to make them pay." Pitch said in a sad yet serious tone.

"What do you mean all of our parents.?" asked Jack in a confused tone.

"Me and all my friends, got revenge on everyone who ruined our life. That means that we're the reason why all of you are orphans. We killed all of your parents.! Every single one of them.!"

I can't believe it. Pitch was the one who made us orphans. He killed all our parents, took away our home, & made us live in the streets.

"They made me suffer. I'm just returning the favor." He said.

"Pitch.! Look out.!" yelled Nima. Jack ran up to him with a staff. Where did he get that from.? Jam aimed the staff at Pitch & ice came out. Pitch dodged it with black sand. The guys ran to help Jack against Pitch but then some other 7 people came out. They looked like us, but just an evil version.

I'm sorry for this short chapter. I've had authors block all day. I didn't know what to put. But hopefully you enjoyed this. If you have anything you want me to do in the next chapter, please leave a comment.

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D