Chapter 35

Elsa's P.O.V

I see Jack kissing Violet & my heart breaks into pieces. I walk up to him, I want to stop but it's like someone is controlling my body. "J-Jack.?" I said looking at him, tears in my eyes. He pulls away & looks at me confused. He looks at Violet & his eyes widen. "Wait, Elsa it's not what it looks like." He said.

"Really.? Because it seems like you were enjoying Violet's kiss." I said & I looked over at Violet. "I thought you were my friend." I have her a glare & she just smirked at me. I look at Jack one more time before running out crying.

I ran back home & locked myself into my room. I knew better than to trust Jack. I never should've gone out with him in the first place.! [A/N she doesn't mean as in a date, she means going out as in going out to the park & all] I hear someone knocking at my door. I didn't notice that Anna was here. "Leave me alone.!" I said, still crying into my pillow. "Elsa please let me explain what happened." It was Jack. How did he even get in.?! Wait....I didn't even close the door. Ugh, I'm so stupid.

"No.! Go away Jack.!" I yelled at him. I was really hurt. It's hard to see the person you like kissing another girl, especially when you started thinking that he liked you back.

"Elsa please. That wasn't really Violet. It was Nima." He said.

"Nima.?! That makes it even worse Jack.!" I yelled at him. When I'm upset or crying I start saying things without even thinking. I know that Jack would never kiss Nima but I'm not even thinking straight.

"Let me in & I'll explain." He sighed. I started to think & I decided to let him in. I opened the door & he gave me a warm smile. "Let's talk out in the balcony." I said. Yes, I have a balcony in my house. It's actually pretty big, I'll give details later.

We both went out to the balcony & sat on the porch swing..thingy. Whatever it is we say on it.

"Look, at the park I sat down to wait for you. Nima came out, disguised as you,& she wanted to take me somewhere, but she wouldn't tell me where. She said it was a surprise. She took me to the ice rink & we just started skating. After about 15 minutes, she wanted to go to the arcade that was there & I agreed. We started playing & then she said that it was getting late & that we should probably go back home, before the others get worried. Of course, I didn't know the time & knowing how you wouldn't ever tell a lie, I believed her. We went to the doors & she told me that she had a great time & that's when she kissed me. When you ran out crying, I turned to look at her & it was Nima. Another me came out & turned into an evil version of me. They told that they were going to destroy us one way or another. That's when I came running after you."

I can't believe I actually fell for that. Knowing what they would do to get us to hate each other, I think we should warn the others. "Jack, we need to warn the others." He nodded & we went downstairs & ran towards the agency. While running, I bumped into someone & we both fell.

"Excuse me, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said politely.

"No it's alright. Let me help you up." Said a familiar masculine voice. I looked up & I saw someone who I never expected to see again.

My father...

Cliffhanger.! I bet you never expected that.! In the next chapter it'll explain everything. Hopefully this was a good enough chapter. I honestly think it sucks but it's all I got.

In unrelated news, I have to wake up early tomorrow to go to the hospital. My mom needs to get an operation & I'm gonna go with her to support her & everything. So I might update super early.

I also wanted to post pictures so you guys can know the objects they use or where they & everything but I don't have a computer or anything. Just a phone. But I might ask a friend (Jackie Boo Boo if you're reading this😜) & she will hopefully help out.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D