Chapter 42

Elsa's P.O.V

We finally got to England & we all changed our appearances. Apparently Jack & I were a couple, along with Punzie & Flynn. I honestly think they make a cute pair. We went through security & some people thinks we're famous or rich for coming in a private jet. We just ignored them & just walked outside the airport.

"So where are we going to stay.?" asked Hiccup. Everyone looked over at me. "Don't worry, we have a flat here in England." I said. The guys gave me a confused look. "An apartment." They all made a 'o' shape with their mouth & nodded. "So how will we get there exactly.?" asked Kristoff.

I got my phone out & called one of my friends. I explained to her everything & told her that We needed a ride & now she's coming. After 10 minutes she finally arrived. "Hello girls." said Susan, coming out of her car. Anna ran over to her & hugged her tightly. "Susie.! I missed you.!" She squealed. Susan chuckled & hugged her back.

"I missed you too Anna." She smiled. While they were talking, we all put our stuff in the back. "Who is she.?" asked Jack.

"She's one of us. She used to live with us in the agency with her sister but then she found her two brothers & they decided to move here to England, since they are old enough. She agreed to continue being an agent & give a hand in case we need any help." I said. Hopefully that'll give enough information for now. He nodded & once we finished loading our stuff onto the back, we all got inside. Luckily we were all able to fit.

I sat in the front seat with Susan, while the others were in the back. Once everyone got settled, we left. "So how's Lucy.?" I asked. She smiled, "She's fine. She still visits the kingdom every once & a while, especially when they need her help." She answered.

Susan, Lucy, & their two brothers (Peter & Edmund) have a kingdom in a wardrobe, as crazy as it sounds. But that's a story for later. (Although you all know it xD)

We finally got to our flat. We unloaded our stuff & took them inside, with the help of Susan. "Thanks for the ride Susan." I said smiling. She smiled back & gave me a nod. That's her way of saying 'no problem'. "Well I should get back home. Enjoy your stay here in England." She said smiling. We all nodded & smiled back. We thanked her one last time & then she left.

Now time to discuss the reason why we're here.

End of chapter 42.!

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted them to discuss what they will do in the next chapter. Plus I might make stuff happen to each of them overnight ;)

You can leave suggestion saying what you what each couple to do.

Well it's Monday & that means that this is my last week of break. I start school on this upcoming Monday & I am terrified.! I'm starting high school & so far it's just nerve wrecking. I'm afraid that I'll get bullied or picked on😩😫

Anyways, I might add some more Disney/Dreamworks characters so if you want, also leave any names of the characters you want me to add & I'll see what I can do.

So I'm still sick. Every time I cough my stomach is hurting really bad, but the pain is finally going away which is good. Umm....I barely don't eat until like after 5 or 6. Hopefully I will be fine by the end of this week 😁

So at the end of every authors note, I might add a lot of emojis since I'm an emoji person😂 so I'm sorry if it gets annoying.

I want to get to know you guys a little more. You know, I wanna know how my readers are & how they feel & everything. So here is the question:

•What do you like most about my story.?

I know it sucks but I'm really curious 🙈😅 so please answer every question. You don't have to but I'll appreciate it if you do.

I also decided to tell you guys one thing about me at the end & beginning of a chapter. So you can get to know my little by little. So I'll add by doing these two:

•I am an obsessive girl (1D & Jelsa)

•I'm very shy (until you get to know me)

So that's all for now. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please comment & vote.

Take care & I'm out :D