Chapter 38

Anna's P.O.V

It's been 2 hours since Jack told Flynn & Hiccup to use the necklace to find Elsa. So far it's been no use. I'm getting very worried, she's the only family I have left. "Don't worry Anna. We will find her, I promise." Punzie said. I felt a bit better since Punzie made a promise. When she makes a promise she never ever breaks it, no matter what.

Minutes felt like hours & hours felt like days. "Guys, we found something.!" yelled Hiccup. I immediately ran to the computer room, Jack & the girls following me. "What is it.?" I asked. Hiccup pointed to a little icy blue box on the screen...it was Elsa. "But it says she's just outside the agency." said Merida. I looked at Jack & we both ran out the door & went outside. There we saw Elsa standing, she was perfectly fine..& she was smiling.

"Hey guys." She said. I ran up to her & hugged her tightly. I started crying, "We were so worried Elsa." I said. She chuckled & hugged back. "It's okay Anna, I'm back. I'm sorry to have worried you." I looked over at Jack & I could tell that he was trying not to cry. I chuckled, "It's okay Jack, we won't judge." I said & a tear rolled down his cheek before he ran up to Elsa & hugged her very tight. Elsa hugged him back. "I'm sorry for letting you go with him. I shouldn't of had left you alone. I should've stayed with you." he said very upset & disappointed.

"It's okay Jack. It wasn't your fault. Let's go talk. I have to tell you something very important." said Elsa & Jack nodded. "Alright, if you guys are leaving then you only have until 9 pm." I said sternly. "But that's only one hour." Jack said.

"That's enough time for you guys to talk & come back." I said. He chuckled & nodded. Before they left I quickly put my communicator in Jack's back pocket, just in case something happens. I don't like them leaving, especially since Elsa just came back.

I watched them as they walked away together. Oh yeah, they are totally getting married one day.

Elsa's P.O.V

So far my plan is working, I just need to take Jack somewhere quiet & alone so I can kill him there.

'Don't do it. You love him. If you kill him, a part of you will die too.'

This voice in my head is starting to get annoying. I've had it ever since I left Pitch's warehouse. I just ignored it & I took Jack to the sea dock. I don't know but something was telling me that I should bring him here.

"Elsa, I have something to confess." He said, breaking the silence we had. I looked at him, telling him to go on. "Ever since that day I asked you to be my girlfriend, I couldn't help but feel torn. I wasn't sure if you didn't like me or if I asks you too early. I really like you. No, I love you Elsa. I want to know if you feel the same way." That's when I felt something inside. Something started burning inside of me.

All of a sudden I fall onto the ground & black ice started to cover the dock. What's happening.?

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa fell into the ground, I was about to help her up but then I see that her appearance changed. Her hair turned black, with red strikes & she had a black dress. Her eyes suddenly changed to red. All of a sudden there was black ice covering the dock. What's going on.?

"J-Jack.." I heard Elsa say. I looked at her & her appearance was back to normal. "Jack. Pitch is controlling me. He's making me evil. He wants me to kill you, please just go get help." She said. I didn't know what to do. I was still shocked. Her eyes kept changing from blue to red.

"No. I'm not leaving you. Not again." That's all I could say. Before I knew it, my lips were already against hers. I heard something fall on the dock, but I didn't see what it is. Then I felt Elsa's arms wrap against my neck & she kissed back.

Chapter 38.! Im started to think that these chapters aren't so good anymore. But at least I'm trying.

Sorry that the Point Of View's were short. I didn't know what else to write.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D