Chapter 32

Elsa's P.O.V

"I found his hideout. It's in an underground warehouse." said Flynn. "Give me the coordinates. I'm going after him." I said. I need to make him pay for what he did to my family. I want him dead. "Look Elsa, I get it that you want to avenge your parents death & all but we saw how strong Pitch & those...those look alikes are. Like you said, we need to train first." said Jack. He's started to be more caring & more protective, especially when it comes to me.

I sighed in defeat. "Alright. Flynn, gather up information about Hans, Gothel, The Twins, & the others. We need to know what exactly we're going up against." Flynn nodded & started working on the computer. For a stupid brain he's pretty smart with computers, & I always thought Hiccup was smart.

Jack & I went to my room. We're starting to turn it into an office, well half. Part of it will be an office, the other half a bedroom. "So did you find out where Pitch is hiding.?" asked Anna. I nodded, "Yeah but we should train first. Those look alikes were pretty strong so you guys need to start practicing." I said & they all nodded.

We all went outside & started training. Instead of training with our partners, we worked alone. We had obstacles that we had to pass through & dummies that would fight back. So it's like an actual fight. I went over to the dummies & started fighting it as if it was Pitch. I would start from the lower level & go up more so it would be as if I'm fighting Minn- I mean Nima.

After a while Flynn came out running with folders. "Elsa, I gathered information about everyone." He said passing out folders to everyone. "This is what you should know about them. I even found statements from tier victims who survived their attacks & everything." We all nodded & started to read what it said. I had Nima's information. She may be new to Pitch's Team but Flynn checked her information from when she was Minnie & changed it to the total opposite. So right now I have everything Nima would do & how she is.

Pitch's P.O.V

"We need to find a way to get them off guard." I said to everyone. They seem to be strong & I need to destroy them if I want my plan to work. "What if we use this lad to go in as the white haired boy." Gothel said pointing to Jackson. "That's actually a good idea." I said. "Alright, Jackson you will go in as Jack. Nima, you will transform into Elsa & make Jack fall in love with you. Jackson, you'll do the same to Elsa. Once they fall for you, Nima you will kiss Jack & Jackson will take Elsa to where you two will be so she can see what's happening." I said. They both nodded & smirked. "Will I get to change back to my normal self when I kiss him.? That way Elsa will be even more angry." Nima said.

I thought about it & nodded. This plan will be perfect. If this works, my plan will definitely work.

I finally was able to make a chapter.! It was hard but hopefully it was one that you liked it. I tried my best to make it really good.

Do you guys think I should make a sequel to this.?

Hopefully you will support me if I do make that decision, please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D