Chapter 31

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Anna yelling & jumping on my bed. "Elsa wake up.! We have to go to school.!" I groaned. I really want to finish school, that's what Minnie wanted me to do, but she's not here anymore. "Anna, I think it's better that we don't go to school. Everyone in that school are agents & we all need to train. We can go back & finish when we find & defeat Pitch." She sighed & nodded. "Go pull the alarm & so everyone can gather up in the lobby. I need to tell them everything." She nodded & left the room. The alarm sounds everywhere in the agency and if the agents aren't here, then it sounds at their home or their communicator.

Soon the alarm sounds & Merida, Punzie, & the others went running to the lobby. I got dressed up & braided my hair. I went downstairs & everyone was already there. Everyone was talking, probably wondering why they're here. "Can I get everyone's attention please.?" I said loud enough for them to hear. They all got quiet & looked to where I am.

"As all if you know, we lost our great leader, mentor, & mother." All the girls were about to cry, remembering when we found her 'dead'. "But Minnie, she is not dead. Pitch made her turn to his side. What we thought was the body of Minnie, was actually a fake dead body. She faked her death so we wouldn't know what she has done." Everyone gasped. The girls were all confused & shocked. I don't blame them, I was too when I found out. "They took the weapons from our vault. But they didn't take it all. We still have the other weapons from our other secret vault, which is much more powerful than what they have. Starting today, we will no longer go to school." Everyone started cheering. I have them all a glare, telling them to be quiet.

"Instead, we will train everyday. Merida, Punzie, Anna, & I will track down Pitch with the help of the guys." I said pointing to Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff, & Jack. "Later today, we will call you in my room/office to tell you all something important. It will be painful & I just want you all to be strong." Everyone had a confused face. Flynn had to keep watching through the video & scan the faces of the people who killed everyone's parents. The person he finds, is the agent we'll call in to tell them the news. "Now find your groups. Training begins now." Everyone's nods & they all start finding their groups & go to the training rooms.

Meanwhile, the rest of us go to the computer room. No one is allowed in there, except for us. "Aren't we gonna train too Elsa.?" said Punzie. I nodded, "We will. We just need to scan the faces from the videos first. We need everyone to know who they will need to find & capture." She nodded back.

Jack's P.O.V

After about 3 hours, everyone finally knew who they had to find. Elsa wanted them to train first before they actually go out & find them. "Flynn, try finding Pitch's current hiding spot. I want to go pay him a visit." said Elsa & Flynn nodded. After a few minutes he finally found it. "It seems like he's in an underground warehouse. But he's not alone.." Elsa have him a confused look. "Who else is with them.?"

Flynn stayed silent for a while, looking at the people who are also with him. "The ones that killed our parents..."

Cliffhanger.! Haha well I have haven't updated for like the whole day so here's the chapter for today. Sorry if it's short, I had a bit of an authors block while writing this.

Btw, the communicator is like the ones from the Teen Titans, except colors that match the girls powers/identity.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D