Chapter 7

Elsa's P.O.V

"So who will we work with.?" asked Jack with a slight smirk. We can't work with the person who as the same power as us, it might be twice as strong but we need to mix our powers. I start thinking. "Hmm....maybe snow can work with water & fire can work with wind. That way we can freeze the water, making ice & with wind & fire, it can cause a fire tornado." I said looking at everyone. They seem to think for a while & then they smile.

"Sounds good. Who's in.?" said Merida. "I AM.!" everyone yells & I chuckle.

"Ok so it will be, me & Kristoff, Anna & Jack, Merida & Flynn, & Punzie & Hiccup." I said & they all nod. Things might be a bit tricky since us girls don't get along with the guys, but we have to do it for the good of the agency.

"Let's go out to the mixing field & practice." said Punzie. The guys look at us confused. "Mixing field.?" asked Hiccup in a confused voice. I could see that he was trying to hide his laughter. "Yeah, mixer field. It's where people with different powers work together. It's not a clever name but that's all they came up with." I answered & they just nodded.

We go out to the mixer field & started practicing. After about 20 minutes, Punzie, Hiccup, Anna, & Jack stopped practicing & started arguing.

"You need to wait until I make the fire so you can create the tornado.!" yelled Punzie.

"I think it would be better to make the tornado first & then make the fire.!" Hiccup yelled back.

"Stop being so stubborn.! You need to listen.!" yelled Anna.

"I'm not being stubborn.! You are.! You're not even listening to any of my ideas.!" Jack yelled back VERY annoyed.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys." I said but they ignored me. "Um..guys." They still didn't stop. I got angry & stomped my foot on the ground, freezing the ground & they all stopped arguing & looked at me.

"You need to stop arguing." I said. "But he won't listen.!" Said Anna & Punzie at the same time. "Look, how about you just listen to each other & try out each other's ideas. It wouldn't hurt to try." I said. They groaned & nodded.

Jack's P.O.V

I didn't want to work with Anna. I don't why but I'll admit, whenever I bullied Elsa a part of me felt...bad. I just always ignored that feeling but right now, whenever I see her I just get this feeling in my stomach. I never felt that before. I shook the though out of my mind & continued practicing with Anna. Turns out, Anna's ideas were pretty good. She even listened to my ideas.
Maybe Elsa's own idea of listening to each other was really helpful. We finally finished practicing & we started walking inside.

"Your ideas were pretty good." Anna said.

"Yeah well...yours weren't half bad."

"I never expected to hear that out of your mouth. It's nice to see you being kind & not...a total jackass."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said smirking. She just chuckled & shook her head.

As we went inside everyone was running towards the office. I think it was Minnie's office. Anna looked at the girls & started running. I looked at the guys & we followed them. When we entered the office, I couldn't believe my eyes. Who would do this...?

Cliffhanger.! Lol sorry I didn't update all day but if I get bored later I might update again. It's currently 10:53 pm & I don't sleep until like 1 or 2 am. Fingers crossed :) & I just now realized that I've been spelling MINNIE wrong. I feel stupid xD, well hopefully you enjoyed this chapter & here are today's questions:

Do you think Elsa would forgive Jack for the years he bullied her.?

If you guys watch America's Got Talent, what do you think of Miguel Dakota & Jaycob Curlee.? (I absolutely love them both)

Please comment & vote. Take care & I'm out :D