Chapter 40

Merida's P.O.V

We all went to the lobby & turned the tv. We have a huge flat screen tv, big enough for everyone to see it. Punzie grabbed the remote & turned to the news channel. We were just in time because it was just beginning.

"Breaking News starting tonight. Gang murders have been happening around the country. There has been a total of over 200 murders in just 7 states. Those states include North Carolina, New York, Virginia, California, Kentucky, Flordia, & Texas. All murder have only one thing in common, they all happened by the same gang. There have been something's left at the crime scene that could belong to the murderers. All those clues are currently at the Police Department all the way in England. Officers say that it would be better to have the clues out of the country for testing. Once the clues are been tested, information for will released." said the female anchor person.

I can't believe it. Over 200 murders in just less than 2 hours. How many people does Pitch have on his side.? I thought to myself. I look at Elsa & she ran to her room. Punzie & Anna followed & I looked at the guys. "You guys stay here, we'll go talk to her." They all nodded & I followed the girls.

We entered the room & Elsa was packing. Why is she packing.? Where is she going.? "Woah, Elsa slow down. What are you doing.? Why are you packing up.?" asked Anna a bit shocked & confused. Elsa just ignored her & continued packing.

"Elsa.!" yelled Punzie. I started getting a bit worried for some strange reason. Something bad will come from this. I just know it. "I'm going to England." answered Elsa. We all looked at each other & then at her. "What.?!" we all said in sync. She must be crazy if she thinks that she's going to England.

"I need to see what they found at the crime scenes. If Pitch told us to watch the news it must be because the clues are meant for us." Elsa said. She looked a bit stressed & worried. I don't blame her but I don't think she should go all the way to England right now. It's too late & she's been through so much.

"Elsa. If you want to go to England you can. We won't stop you, but you should really just rest for tonight. It's late & you've been through so much." I said. Anna & Punzie looked at me like I was crazy. I just ignored their look. "Merida I need to go now.!" she yelled at me. I just rolled my eyes & shook my head, "No you don't.! Look we can leave early tomorrow morning. Just take a goodnight's rest & everything will be fine." I said calmly.

"Wait. We.?" Elsa said confused. I nodded. "Yes, we. Me, you, Anna, Punzie, Jack, Hiccup, Kristoff, & Eugene. We will all go with you. I'll take care of our identity changes & you just relax. Okay.?" I gave we a heart warming smile & puppy eyes. She groaned & nodded. She put her packing bag on the floor & laid in bed. Hopefully she won't try anything. The girls & left the room & they started firing me with questions.

"Are you crazy Merida.?! There is no way in hell that Elsa is going over to England.!" whisper yelled Anna.

"She's right Merida. Last time we went to England things didn't go very well." Punzie said, backing up Anna.

"Yeah but that was Julie (Elsa), Diana (Merida), Cecilia (Anna), & Lia (Punzie). Tomorrow we're going as different people. They won't be able to recognize us. Plus, we're going to change our voices." I sighed & looked at them. "We need to do this for Elsa. You know how she is with these kind of things. When she makes up her mind there is no way if changing it. Especially when it has to do with the good of the people we love. Let's just do it to help her." I said. I really care for Elsa. She's like my sister. She's my family, along with the other girls in the agency. They all nodded & we went back to the lobby. Everyone was still listening to the news. I'm guessing that the murders is today's headline.

Jack's P.O.V

The girls came back but Elsa wasn't with them. "Where's Elsa.?" I asked them worried. "Don't worry lover boy. She's in her room resting for tomorrow." Anna answered. I blushed a bit when she called me lover boy. "What happening tomorrow.?" Kristoff asked. The Anna & Punzie looked at Merida & she started blushing.

"Well umm...Elsa wanted to go to England & I told her that she should wait until tomorrow because she's been through so much & right now she's in bed resting but the thing is that I might've told her that um....we were...we were gonna go along with her.." Merida said a bit too fast but I was able to understand her. My eyes widened & I looked at her as if she was crazy. "Seriously Merida.?! Are you crazy.?!" said Hiccup.

"Right.?! That's what I told her.!" said Anna. Merida just rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry but Elsa already made up her mind. There's no way of changing it when it comes to stuff like this. So right now I have to go & work on our identities & background information. So you guys go ahead & back up & rest. I'll started working." Merida said. We all nodded. "I'll go & help you." said Hiccup & Merida nodded.

"Everybody, you can all go now. Tomorrow morning we will leave for a mission, while we're gone Violet will be in charge. While we're gone, you're all to train all day. Rain or shine. You saw the news, this just got serious. Train at your best & be careful when you're out. We can't afford to lose another agent." said Anna to all the other agency's. They all nodded & went to their room or left to go back home. Anna was just as strict as Elsa when it comes to talking to a huge crowd.

They girls went to their rooms & started packing. The guys & I, except Hiccup, went home to pack. I have to sleep early if I'm going to across the globe. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Chapter 40.! & now we have 10k reads.! I seriously cannot thank you enough.! You are all amazing.! I love you all so very much, thank you for supporting throughout this book. I'm sure to make a sequel once I'm finished with this one.

It is currently 2:45 am & I am very sleepy but I stayed up trying to write this chapter for you guys. That's how much I love you all. I have to get up early to take a shower & get ready to go to a Water Circus with my sister tomorrow.! I haven't been to a circus in like 4-5 years so I'm pretty much excited. Plus I know I'm gonna come home tired because when I'm with them, we go to different places so I knew I'm not gonna update tomorrow.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it as long as the last chapter but I don't think I made it long, but I tired.

In the comments, leave any suggestions on what you want to happen next. I might put it in the next chapter.

Thank you again for 10k reads. If you enjoyed this chapter, please comment & vote. Good night/morning, wherever you live at. Take care & I'm out :D