Chapter 41

Anna's P.O.V

We were all in our rooms sleeping & then I heard a noise. It came from near the lobby. I ignored it, thinking it could've just been my imagination but then I heard it again. I got up & grabbed a flashlight. "Where are you going.?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned on the flashlight & it was Merida.

"I heard a noise near the lobby. I was going to check was it was." I whispered, knowing that Punzie & Elsa were still asleep. "I'm going with you then." she said. I nodded & we both walked quietly out the door & then we heard a scream. I looked at Merida & we both ran to the lobby.

We turned on the lights & we saw North & Bunny holding Elsa & she was struggling to get out of their grip. "Hey.! What's going on.?" I yelled. Elsa stopped struggling & looked at us & cursed under her breath.

"I told North, Bunny, & Sandy to keep watch in case Elsa would try to sneak out." said Merida & then I looked at Elsa. "And as you can see, I was correct." Elsa looked down in disappointment. I sighed & just shook my head. "Elsa, I told you that we were going with you to England in the morning. I already to care of our identities, we just need to wa-" Merida was interrupted by Elsa.

"Merida, it's already 5 am. It's about 7-10 hours from here to England. By the time we get there it will be 7 pm." she said. I looked at Merida & she went back to the room to wake Punzie & the guys up. "Why didn't you just try waking us up.?" I asked.

"I did but I guess you were all fast asleep that you didn't wake up." she answered back. I nodded in defeat & saw that she didn't even change her appearance. "Wait, if you were gonna leave to England why didn't you change your appearance.?" I asked her suspiciously.

"I was gonna do it in the jet." she answered back. Oh yeah, I forgot that we owned our own private jet. Merida & the others came back with their bags, along with mine & Elsa's. "Alright you guys, you can go back to bed." I said looking at North, Bunny, & Sandy. they nodded & left to their rooms.

"Is there a reason why we have to wake up so early.?" asked Flynn, yawning. "We'll explain on the jet. Let's just go." said Elsa. Everyone nodded & we went to the roof.

Merida' P.O.V

I made sure to grab the passports & the identity folders. We need to know what to change & the information.

I catched up to everyone & we got in the jet. Once everyone sat down I handed them the folders. "Okay I each gave you the folders that contains the information of the person will you act as in England. One at a time you will go to the bathroom & change your appearance." I said & everyone nodded. Elsa decided to go first to change her appearance, so she went to the bathroom.

I sat down & read my information. My name Odalys De La Rosa Sosa. I decided to make us all Hispanic, I thought it could be fun. My hair color is black & my eyes are brown. I have an nose piercing & I'm gonna have to get a little tan since I'm really white. I like rock bands like Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping with Sirens, etc. I have a twin brother named Alexis (Hiccup).

I wonder if the others are gonna like what put for them.

Elsa's P.O.V

I went to the bathroom & I brought the folder with me. So apparently I'm going to be Hispanic, a Salvadorian to be exact. I looked at the description & I need to dye my hair brown & have blue highlights. I looked at our hair dye cabinet & grabbed the brown & blue hair dye. I also grabbed brown contacts. I also had to get a little tan, no too much.

After I finished I went outside & sat down next to Jack. Everyone started staring at me. "What.?" I asked. They all shook their head & went back to looking at their folders. "You look different." whispered Jack in my ear. I chuckled, "Isn't that the point.?" I said looking at him. He chuckled back & nodded. He got up & went to the bathroom to change his appearance.

I took a look at my information. My name is Ashley Solano. I have a small little heart tattoo on my ankle, I like a few bands & female artists. I listen to almost any kind of music. I am a huge fan of One Direction, or a Directioner, & I'm currently turning into a Lovatic by my best friend Jackie (Anna). I have a boyfriend named Angel Gonzalez (Jack).

Once I read that Jack was supposed to be my boyfriend, I started blushing. I don't think the others know that Jack & I are a couple now. I'll find the right time to tell them.

I continued reading my information & Jack came back with brown hair & hazel contacts. He also got a tiny bit of a tan. He looked really different & really cute. I can tell why he's my boyfriend.

"What.?" He said smirking. I hadn't realized that I was staring at him. I quickly looked back at my folder & blushed. He chuckled & pecked my cheek. I blushed even more. This is going to be a long ride.

End of chapter 41.!

Well the names that I am choosing for the girls are real. It's actually my name & my other 3 female friends. We have these group kinda thing at school so it's like 5 of us.

Here's the new name of the characters:

Elsa~ Ashley Solano

Anna~ Jaqueline (Jackie) Garcia

Merida~ Odalys Sosa

Punzie~ Kiara Sandoval

Jack~ Angel Gonzalez

Kristoff~ David Ortiz

Hiccup~ Alexis Sosa

Flynn~ Chris Hernandez

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please comment & vote.

Oh & if you want to help me write the sequel, in the comments tell me why you think I should choose you. It doesn't have to be long but it has to be a good answer. No pressure.

Take care & I'm out :D